IT.COM

Newbie just getting started

NameSilo
Watch

boxboo

Established Member
Impact
Hi guys, complete newbie here. Over the past few days I have picked up around 15 domains and looking forward to the road ahead. My aim is to experiment, have fun and if I make a few dollars then that would be cool but not the end of the word if I don't. I Would like to at least break even!

My budget was around $250, and would love some feedback on a few of my domains, I know I have a lot to learn!

CyrptoDeals360 (.) com
SecureCoinVault (.) com
PlayCryptoLottery (.) com
ManageMySavings (.) com
CabinsAvailable (.) com
BlockFenix (.) com
– My first attempt at a blockchain/crypto brandable (just for fun!)
ForeverHound (.) com - I may develop this as a dog owners boutique/gift shop. TShirts, mugs, prints etc

I have not put any up for sale just yet, what is the recommended strategy here? I was thinking GoDaddy auctions with offers and dan.com with a BIN price (and offers) - anything else to consider?

Thanks for the feedback!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello and welcome to nps! Take plenty of time to read and learn here before investing too much.

Remember, domain investing is more of a marathon than a race. There is/are specific threads for appraisal requests...you might get more of a response if you post there for advice/estimates on value.
Hi, thanks for the welcome! Good to be here, will also checkout the other threads :)

•••
*edit - typo that should be CryptoDeals360 (.) com
Hi guys, complete newbie here. Over the past few days I have picked up around 15 domains and looking forward to the road ahead. My aim is to experiment, have fun and if I make a few dollars then that would be cool but not the end of the word if I don't. I Would like to at least break even!

My budget was around $250, and would love some feedback on a few of my domains, I know I have a lot to learn!

*CryptoDeals360 (.) com
SecureCoinVault (.) com
PlayCryptoLottery (.) com
ManageMySavings (.) com
CabinsAvailable (.) com
BlockFenix (.) com
– My first attempt at a blockchain/crypto brandable (just for fun!)
ForeverHound (.) com - I may develop this as a dog owners boutique/gift shop. TShirts, mugs, prints etc

I have not put any up for sale just yet, what is the recommended strategy here? I was thinking GoDaddy auctions with offers and dan.com with a BIN price (and offers) - anything else to consider?

Thanks for the feedback!

Last edited:
•••
Hello and welcome to nps! Take plenty of time to read and learn here before investing too much.

Remember, domain investing is more of a marathon than a race. There is/are specific threads for appraisal requests...you might get more of a response if you post there for advice/estimates on value.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back