Dynadot

Newbie greetings from Sweden!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

savinglara

Established Member
Impact
Hello all,

I have started and is eager to continue researching this forum as I'm more or less new to this game. I work as a legal/compliance consultant as well as an amateur antiques/art/collectables trader. Since 2013 I work mainly with FinTech/Crypto-startups and with LegalTech.

I’m about to have my first kid(!) and I’m looking to become a work-from-home-dad.
Don’t have any get-rich-overnight illusions rather I’m hoping to land some extra cash via domain trades. Raising kids is not a cheap endeavor, guessing most members would agree.
I very much enjoy domaining so far and am hoping this community can help steer me in the right direction =)

I've had a bit of previous luck selling .se domains offline via word-of-mouth... Basically domains similar to: divorce.se | myinheritance.se / myinheritance.com (Swedish equivalent) and general English terms as smartlaw.se

If anyone have questions regarding EU law/compliance (or perhaps antiques) feel free to ping me. I’d be happy to share my knowledge.

All the best from Sweden,
//PS

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Welcome to the community. And thanks for volunteering to become a useful addition to the forum in terms of legal consultation. From your post, it's obvious you already know what works in domain business. We can only wish you success as you continue to explore.

Finally, Congratulation on about to becoming a dad :xf.cool::xf.cool:

Last edited:
•••
•••
Hello PS .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

Always good to have someone familiar with legal and compliance. Sounds like you're already on the right track with your history. That first sale is always the hardest .. so considering you already have a few hopefully things will come much quicker to you.

Best of luck going forward! :)

•••
Welcome to the community. And thanks for volunteering to become a useful addition to the forum in terms of legal consultation. From your post, it's obvious you already know what works in domain business. We can only wish you success as you continue to explore.

Finally, Congratulation on about to becoming a dad :xf.cool::xf.cool:

Thank you very much :xf.smile:

•••
•••
Welcome!

I’m a fellow Swede but I’ve been living in the tropics for 15 years (and haven’t seen snow since then). I think domaining might be your perfect work-at-home-dad-job and NamePros is really a great source of knowledge and learning.

Best of luck and again, welcome!

•••
Welcome!

I’m a fellow Swede but I’ve been living in the tropics for 15 years (and haven’t seen snow since then). I think domaining might be your perfect work-at-home-dad-job and NamePros is really a great source of knowledge and learning.

Best of luck and again, welcome!

Tropics ey, #envious

•••
•••
•••
Hello!

Surely sounds like your career background will be a boost in your domain endeavors.

Welcome to NamePros!

•••
•••
•••
Welcome @savinglara - nice to have you at NamePros! It sounds as if you're already off to a solid start. We'll look forward to any bits of legal wisdom you're able to pass along.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
•••
Ok then, Koh Samui. Maybe not that “exotic”, but still tropical 🏝 ;)

March as you know is the f*ck you month of Sweden, pardon my french. Exotic or not lets settle on that you are sort of living the dream. Hope you get your own island ;)

•••
Omg, thats one embarrasing typo in the first sentese of this introduction.
*I am eager. Bah so typical me :-P

•••
Välkommen.

Irish/Swedish here.

I’m about to have my first kid(!) and I’m looking to become a work-from-home-dad.
Don’t have any get-rich-overnight illusions rather I’m hoping to land some extra cash via domain trades. Raising kids is not a cheap endeavor, guessing most members would agree.

My eldest 3 are grown up so I know the cost of raising children in Sweden. It's real expensive.
Remarried. My youngest is an IVF miracle. 5 months. Great to be doing this again. I love being a dad. It's the best thing in the world and especially here.

Vi hörs.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back