Newbie Domain Investor with 2,000 plus domain inventory on hand

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

SamQuino

Upgraded Member
Impact
Hello everyone... I'm Sam Quino from the Philippines. A newbie in the domain name arena who had stocked up an inventory of more than 2,000 domains since I started investing last November 2015.

I had a day job working as a senior executive of an end-to-end logistics and supply chain company. I have been online for years but it has been in an "on-and-off" basis due to a very limited time spent for this particular activity. On top of my day job, I love working online. I have been an affiliate in clickbank, jvzoo, amazon and other affiliate market place, and had also been in Google Adsense.

Late last year, I started investing in domain names. And while I'm building up knowledge and skills required for a successful domain investor, I slowly bought domains. Today, my domain name portfolio has now reach to more than 2,000 plus and realized that it's not easy to manage this inventory without the tools required for effective domain management.

I'm on the next phase of this domain investing journey which is the "selling" side of the business. Had started using Flippa and Sedo, while outsourcing some to other domain brokers in Afternic and Uniregistry.

Namepros was recommended to me by one of my source of knowledge. So here I am, to learn more and share some of my experience in this challenging and wonderful world of domain investment.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Welcome to NP, what kind of domains do you own?

•••
•••
thanks @iwon24 and @Constantin S .

70% of my inventory is dot comps, while the rest is spread to dot io, and etc...

•••
•••
nice to meet you.

being newbie domain investor, what guided you on your purchases when building the 2k porotfolio? most newbie investors who end up with larger portfolios, it's pretty much all handregs for them.

good luck!

•••
Nice to know about you @SamQuino

Welcome to NP!

•••
Welcome to NamePros! There is a vast amount of knowledge here. Read a lot & learn a lot.

•••
thanks @Mads and @alcy .

part of my inventory are handreg, but most are from drop catch and auction/close out in GoDaddy. Brandables are from deleted/expired domains.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Quite the investment, maybe you can share some of your fav domain names, you might just get an offer.

•••
•••
•••
Hello Sam Quino :) Welcome to Namepros!

•••
•••
Impressive introduction @SamQuino, let me also welcome you to the forum!

•••
I would like to know what type of domains you own if you'd like to discuss..

•••
•••
I would like to know what type of domains you own if you'd like to discuss..

most are dot comps and dot io, and a portion of these are spread to other tlds and some new gtlds.

these are in different verticals, brandable, numeric and alpha-numeric, keywords, and LLL / LLLLs.

•••
Hey @SamQuino

Welcome to NP, impressive introduction mate. Hope you enjoy ur stay here and all the best with ur domaining adventures. ;)

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back