NameSilo

***[New Script!] Automated Blogger Poster *** Update Blogspot Blogs From any Feed ***

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE: ABP V3 THREAD LOCATED HERE

Yeah if you have seen the Old Blogger Poster it's no more but after day's and day's of works i have finally came with an Automated Blogger.com Poster...
You can never expect the features from any other automated posting script....

Do you want to publish free, keyword-rich
content to your Blogger blog automatically?

A New, Never Before Seen
RSS/Atom/XML-To-Blog Script!

The Automated Blogger Poster script can update an unlimited number of Blogger blogs from almost ANY RSS Feed.
You can use it to build strong backlinks to your main site or to automate a huge number of blogs with AdSense and affiliate links.

It's cheaper then WordPress!

If you want to build 100 Wordpress blogs, you typically need 100 domains (about $8 each, per year).
For just 5 years that would cost you $4000!
With Automated Blogger Poster that costs you $0.00 because you can use
FREE Blogger BlogSpot hosting.

Save your time - It's faster !

To register 100 domains, setup a server for each, install WordPress, install plugins, etc...
You typically need at least 20 minutes per blog - that's more than 30 hours for 100 blogs!
And what would you do when WordPress announces new software versions and you have to update all 100 domains?

Features of Automated Blogger Poster
  • You can add unlimited blog projects, one for each Blogger blog that you operate.
  • For every blog you can add unlimited RSS feeds [Now Supports ATOM and Others too].
  • Automated Blogger Poster will post posts on your blog network automatically, however you choose to schedule it!
  • This system will look at all the posts in your RSS feeds and automatically post the one with the most content!
  • If the RSS Content is Partial it can automatically convert into Full Content Feed
  • Does not even need a MYSQL database so completey safe [100% secured]
  • You can even manage the tags to be displayed [suppose if you need only the test to be posted in you blog and not any links you have options to disable it]
  • Supports Image and Video Posting [You can even start a video blog using YouTube RSS feeds]
  • Have the ability to post to random number of blogs to be feeded during each Cron
  • Have an Automatic article rewriter [You can enable or disable it] which have 45000 Synonmys inbuilt, if you need you can add more. It rewrites depening on the Percentage of Article to Rewrite set by you.
  • You can even add a custom Random HTML Link to be displayed at beginning and at End of every blog Post
  • Powerfull Admin Panel with Username and Password Support and WYSIWYG Editior [100% Easy to Use]
  • And even many more

This System Will Run Itself 24/7 On AutoPilot !

Is this Software Easy to Use?

YES!
You will receive a full step-by-step guide (only 5 steps) on how to upload and install this script on your server.
With the "Basement Blog Network" book that comes with this script, you will have everything you need to build and manage your blog networks!

NOTE: If you don't know how to install script yourself, I can do it for you - just contact me!

What else will you need to use this script?
  • You need a hosting package [No probelm you can even use 000webhost.com for free hosting or else any other] with PHP 5+ support.
  • Ability to use cron jobs [Extrernal croning is available for free at My Web Cron, Set Cron Job] - that's all!
You can have your own system up and running within minutes of your investment and be making money... TODAY!

Find out more about Automated Blogger Poster Script on
Automated Blogger Poster - Update Blogger blog automatically

Download it for Only $17 before the price increases

If you have any queries Post here else just send me a mail here

Demo is located here

Thanks...

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello mate..r u offering nay free review copies?Thanks...

•••
EDIT: Cleared.

Thanks!

Regards,
Rick Berwick

Last edited:
•••
Dose it come with Reseller Rights ?

•••
No it does not comes with reseller rights.....

•••
Cleared, thread re-opened. Thanks!

Regards,
Rick Berwick

•••
Yeah thanks ricky for clearing the thread...

•••
I bought a copy of this script and it doesn't seem to work unless you have PHP 5 on your server. I will be re-installing on another hosting account with PHP5 so I can get it working.

Also, you may want to know that the license this is sold under does not allow you to transfer or sell it to someone else. The script is not encrypted, but the license also states that you cannot modify the script. I will post again when I have more information.

•••
Update: I finally installed this script on a server that has PHP5 and from what I can see it works as advertised. I set up a test on his demo site and it's been posting to my blog on a daily basis, but with the default header and footer. :-P

Anyway, this script is good but may give newbies problems. The documentation is a little weak and doesn't explain everything as well as it could.

Why you might want to buy this script: While WordPress rules, Blogger is easier and free. You can host with Blogger or set up your own hosting (recommended). I have been posting via email for about 3 years and it's much easier that going to the site all the time. I've tried posting by email with Wordpress, and I had problems that were not easy to work around. With Blogger I can format a post as HTML with variable width and I KNOW it will look fine no matter which blog I post to.

You don't need this script to post to your blog by email. You can do it by hand or set up something automated, but this script has the following features that may make you want to use it as part of your content production, if not the only thing:

- You can see up an RSS feed for each blog, or more than one if you want.

- You can select "categories" for your blogs.

- Using categories, you can create a number of custom headers and footers for your posts. These are added at random. They help to make the content from RSS more unique.

- The script will also do word substution if you want it to. It will replace a word like "work" with the word "job" and so on. This changes the RSS feeds as much as you want to make the posts even more unique.

- If you are posting to get links, there is a place to add links, by category, and random links are added to posts. This allows you to get links from blogs on certain topics to your other sites on the same or related topics.

All in all, this script is a really good deal for anyone wanting to add more content and links to Blogger blogs and have it be pretty automated. I suggest adding other content from time to time, but this should produce pretty good blog posts.

With my copy the seller sent me some extra things like some ebooks and I found two of them to be QUITE useful. Thank you!

[Disclaimer: I paid for my copy of this script and I am not receiving anything for posting about it.]

•••
Update: I finally installed this script on a server that has PHP5 and from what I can see it works as advertised. I set up a test on his demo site and it's been posting to my blog on a daily basis, but with the default header and footer. :-P

Anyway, this script is good but may give newbies problems. The documentation is a little weak and doesn't explain everything as well as it could.

Why you might want to buy this script: While WordPress rules, Blogger is easier and free. You can host with Blogger or set up your own hosting (recommended). I have been posting via email for about 3 years and it's much easier that going to the site all the time. I've tried posting by email with Wordpress, and I had problems that were not easy to work around. With Blogger I can format a post as HTML with variable width and I KNOW it will look fine no matter which blog I post to.

You don't need this script to post to your blog by email. You can do it by hand or set up something automated, but this script has the following features that may make you want to use it as part of your content production, if not the only thing:

- You can see up an RSS feed for each blog, or more than one if you want.

- You can select "categories" for your blogs.

- Using categories, you can create a number of custom headers and footers for your posts. These are added at random. They help to make the content from RSS more unique.

- The script will also do word substution if you want it to. It will replace a word like "work" with the word "job" and so on. This changes the RSS feeds as much as you want to make the posts even more unique.

- If you are posting to get links, there is a place to add links, by category, and random links are added to posts. This allows you to get links from blogs on certain topics to your other sites on the same or related topics.

All in all, this script is a really good deal for anyone wanting to add more content and links to Blogger blogs and have it be pretty automated. I suggest adding other content from time to time, but this should produce pretty good blog posts.

With my copy the seller sent me some extra things like some ebooks and I found two of them to be QUITE useful. Thank you!

[Disclaimer: I paid for my copy of this script and I am not receiving anything for posting about it.]
Nielsencl thanks for the nice review mate....
Any more further suggestions welcomed...

Last edited:
•••
If you mates needs to buy the script for just $17 [NamePros Special Offer] then just PM me i will give you the Payment Details....
Thanks

•••
If you mates needs to buy the script for just $17 [NamePros Special Offer] then just PM me i will give you the Payment Details....
Thanks

I hope its still available :)

•••
ive got problem to install this one... im already sent you a PM. Please check it out.

Thanks

•••
The server has to have php5 installed...

•••
its good script... i have purchase from the owner, a creator of this stuff... but just want to make a notes, if you have using this script in shared host, just beware. I have running cron job each 1 day to post in my blogspot, about 20 blogs and its totally make my account suspended.. i dont know whats going wrong here, but when i have contact a support team. it said this script taken the problem...

anyway, nice idea... and i hope there are continue of this script development from my issue... Or, are you have recomended some hosting for this one ? I will purchase one if you have use some provider in some long time without any problem...

Thanks.
Regards.

•••
Try setting the crons to run at different times. It is likely overloading the allowed resources for your account.

•••
I finally got mine set up about a week ago and I am running on a shared host. I have about half my blogs being updated, and that's about 30 of them. But I only have one chron job running. It updates about every six hours. And under options I have the percentage of blogs that are updated set to 40%. Lowering the percent from 100% may work better for your host. You should find out if the problem was bandwidth usage or server usage, but I suspect the latter.

Other notes:
- I turned down the "Synonymizing Quality" down to 2%. This is a great feature, but the problem is I found it was changing words and replacing them with ones that didn't make sense. Some words have more than one meaning, so you have to be careful if you still want posts that don't read bad.

I've been wating to talk to the seller about this and would like to see if this function could not be changed to make it a "keyword injector". I want it to do things like take some cases where their is the keyword "SEO" and change it to be "search engine optimization" for example.

- I'm using some Yahoo feeds and many of the posts are very, very short. If anyone has some better places to get fees that will post a paragraph or two that would be great.

- The titles of many of the posts includes the source, like Yahoo News and I don't want this in the title...! I tried to find out where this was being added in the script but couldn't.

- In some posts single quotes " ' " don't come through correctly and display garbage characters. I'd like to get this fixed.

- At first I had all my posts published right away, but now I have most of the saved as drafts. Then I got twice a day and check, edit, and publish them. If we can get them cleaned up a little more I can just let them publish again.

- I get an email update when the chron runs, but it's in HTML but the email format is text. This makes it almost impossible to see what was posted. I would REALLY like this to work correctly even if the email is just in text. I would also like to have a field on the blogs page where I can enter a "blog name". It's not easy to recognize which feed is for what blog from the blog email...! :)

I have the seller's Gtalk ID, but I still have not been able to contact him about some of these problems/changes. If anyone would me to set up a feed to their blog as a test for a few days, please send me a PM with the topic and the blog email or a forward to the blog email so you can delete the forward when the test is over.

Last edited:
•••
its good script... i have purchase from the owner, a creator of this stuff... but just want to make a notes, if you have using this script in shared host, just beware. I have running cron job each 1 day to post in my blogspot, about 20 blogs and its totally make my account suspended.. i dont know whats going wrong here, but when i have contact a support team. it said this script taken the problem...

anyway, nice idea... and i hope there are continue of this script development from my issue... Or, are you have recomended some hosting for this one ? I will purchase one if you have use some provider in some long time without any problem...

Thanks.
Regards.
No Just try to minimize the use of cron mate..
Even the sales page sit and user demo's are hosted on DreamHost Shared Hosting mate...
Thanks

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

I finally got mine set up about a week ago and I am running on a shared host. I have about half my blogs being updated, and that's about 30 of them. But I only have one chron job running. It updates about every six hours. And under options I have the percentage of blogs that are updated set to 40%. Lowering the percent from 100% may work better for your host. You should find out if the problem was bandwidth usage or server usage, but I suspect the latter.

Other notes:
- I turned down the "Synonymizing Quality" down to 2%. This is a great feature, but the problem is I found it was changing words and replacing them with ones that didn't make sense. Some words have more than one meaning, so you have to be careful if you still want posts that don't read bad.

I've been wating to talk to the seller about this and would like to see if this function could not be changed to make it a "keyword injector". I want it to do things like take some cases where their is the keyword "SEO" and change it to be "search engine optimization" for example.

- I'm using some Yahoo feeds and many of the posts are very, very short. If anyone has some better places to get fees that will post a paragraph or two that would be great.

- The titles of many of the posts includes the source, like Yahoo News and I don't want this in the title...! I tried to find out where this was being added in the script but couldn't.

- In some posts single quotes " ' " don't come through correctly and display garbage characters. I'd like to get this fixed.

- At first I had all my posts published right away, but now I have most of the saved as drafts. Then I got twice a day and check, edit, and publish them. If we can get them cleaned up a little more I can just let them publish again.

- I get an email update when the chron runs, but it's in HTML but the email format is text. This makes it almost impossible to see what was posted. I would REALLY like this to work correctly even if the email is just in text. I would also like to have a field on the blogs page where I can enter a "blog name". It's not easy to recognize which feed is for what blog from the blog email...! :)

I have the seller's Gtalk ID, but I still have not been able to contact him about some of these problems/changes. If anyone would me to set up a feed to their blog as a test for a few days, please send me a PM with the topic and the blog email or a forward to the blog email so you can delete the forward when the test is over.
You have a look over here to get full posts mate
Full-Text RSS | EchoDitto Labs

Thanks

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back