Dynadot

New Scam Bypassed Gmail Spam Filter: [email protected]

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Jayseen

Established Member
Impact
Domain Notification for ******.COM : This is your Final Notice of Domain Listing

Domain Notice [email protected] via srs.emailowl.com

2:58 PM (6 hours ago)

to Domain
Domain Administrator <[email protected]>
cleardot.gif

Attention: Important Notice , DOMAIN SERVICE NOTICE
Domain Name: *******.COM

ATT: Domain Administrator
REGISTRANT CONTACT: +1.3478717726
******.COM

Response Requested By
27 - September - 2016

PART I: REVIEW NOTICE

Attn: Domain Administrator
As a courtesy to domain name holders, we are sending you this notification for your business Domain name search engine registration. This letter is to inform you that it's time to send in your registration.

Failure to complete your Domain name search engine registration by the expiration date may result in cancellation of this offer making it difficult for your customers to locate you on the web.

Privatization allows the consumer a choice when registering. Search engine registration includes domain name search engine submission. Do not discard, this notice is not an invoice it is a courtesy reminder to register your domain name search engine listing so your customers can locate you on the web.

This Notice for: *****.COM will expire at 11:59PM EST, 27 - September - 2016 Act now!

Select Term and Package Here

Payment by Credit/Debit Card
Select the term using the link above by 27 - September - 2016

****.COM

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The information in this letter contains confidential and/or legally privileged information from the notification processing department of the EngineRegNet Unit 8193, PO Box 6945, London, W1A 6U U.K. This information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) named above. If you do not wish to receive further updates from EngineRegNet Unsubscribe here. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents for this letter is strictly prohibited.

Imagine my surprise seeing this in my primary inbox. WTF????? I googled it and nothing came up. This can't be authentic..

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
not that new, it has been around for quite some time, tnx

•••
Very old scam. I get many of these a day. Just delete them. They are just trying to steal your money.

•••
not that new, it has been around for quite some time, tnx

Very old scam. I get many of these a day. Just delete them they are just people trying to steal your money.
Really?
I googled it up though. The name, the email address, nothing came up. Plus the fact that it landed in my primary inbox.

•••
been receiving these emails since i started domaining early this year, quite common, i not only report spam but also block their email.

•••
I googled it up though. The name, the email address, nothing came up. Plus the fact that it landed in my primary inbox.

Of course they use tons of different emails and names. all fake.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Yeah, I know it's fake, but newbies might not be so lucky.
Yes very true. In fact when I set up site for a family member and transferred the name to their control the first thing I warned her about was this very scam as someone with no knowledge of domain registration might easily fall for this.

•••
•••
My junk folder is chock full of these emails... I've even got some sent through snailmail... been going on for years, apparently some people are falling for this crap...

•••
I get these emails every single day and seven days of the week!!!!
Plusssss another emails from 'Chris" !!!! Lazy azzzzz people, only want easy money!!!

•••
Yeah, I know it's fake, but newbies might not be so lucky.
Don't click those link that they sent you; it has virus!!!

•••
Hmmmm.
I'm lucky enough that they have not found me :laugh:
Thanks for spreading the awareness though!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back