NameSilo

New Nominalia promo! Up to three .com domains for 0.90 Euro Each!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
THIS PROMOTION HAS ENDED

Just saw that Nominalia is offering a cheap domain registration promotion so I thought I should let everybody know! They're offering up to 3 .com domains for 0.90 Euro each until the 23th of October:

https://www.nominalia.com/?lang=en

Apparently they also had a transfer special that ended yesterday but the promo still appears in their transfer page- so maybe it can still be used? Perhaps someone could test it. Or maybe I'll test it myself later. The transfer promotion they had (it says there it was valid till the 16th of October) was already advertised at NP but it's pretty good. .com, .net and .org could be transferred for 4.90 Euro. Up to 20 domains per account.

I'm new to Nominalia (regged my first domain there a couple of weeks ago) so I don't have experience with transfers etc. Do your due diligence researching them / use them at your own risk.

UPDATES:

1. I'm from the U.S. and I was able to reg 3 domains for 0.90 EUR each- so it should work in the U.S. and Europe. Asia might be problematic.

2. If you need to register for a new account- the nif/cif number that's requested is your tax id.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No code needed. Automatically picks up the price when registering first time.

•••
Do you used some code?

It's not working for me.
I am to first time register (even don't knew them before) but it seem they are not allowing me to register

•••
I am to first time register (even don't knew them before) but it seem they are not allowing me to register
Their support could probably assist you well.

•••
Which registrar do they use?

•••
•••
Is it free to transfer out? Does push work?

•••
•••
Do transfers into nomalia for 99 cents work?

•••
Do transfers into nomalia for 99 cents work?
Nope, only new regs.
They have a separate transfer promo: 4,90€ for .COM .NET .EU .ORG transfers (max 20 domains per account).

•••
@usernamex I also sent them a support request a few days ago and didn't hear back yet. But I'm not expecting much with these kind of registrars. As long as the promo is cheap and I can (hopefully) transfer away easily- I accept the issues as a part of the price I have to pay for the cheap domains.

Last edited:
•••
Can I ask for a refund or change a domain I bought @SuperBrander

•••
I have changed my ADMINISTRATIVE CONTACT on the three domains that I have just registered without being charged. However I have never tried to change REGISTRANT CONTACT so far.

•••
As far as I know, they charge before as well for any changes, so your best bet is to leave the whois as it is until you transfer away. Also, they premium renewal is around 35euros, but you have the option to choose the standard renewal, without any addons, and that's around 12 euro. The big plus is the transfer, you have the auth code in your control panel and is one of the fastest expedited transfer, my record is 3 hours from register.it to namecheap.

Recently I had few transfers out of Register.it and all took 5 days to complete. I think they have changed the transfer out procedure and unfortunately no more expedited transfers.

•••
Recently I had few transfers out of Register.it and all took 5 days to complete. I think they have changed the transfer out procedure and unfortunately no more expedited transfers.
Did you approved the transfer out link? If you do not approve it, it will take 5 days. I have transferred the last one's at the beginning of the month, 05 october, three of them and it took around 10 hours to move them to godaddy.

•••
Did you approved the transfer out link? If you do not approve it, it will take 5 days. I have transferred the last one's at the beginning of the month, 05 october, three of them and it took around 10 hours to move them to godaddy.

I had many domains there, still have few and I'm quite familiar with the procedure.

The problem is there was no transfer link in their emails. As I said, they have changed it and now they give you an option only to cancel the transfer:

"If you want to proceed with this transfer, you do not need to do anything.
If you wish to cancel the transfer, you can do it by going at the address..."

Last few transfers I had at the beginning of October, if I remember correctly.

•••
Just as Furquah asked, Do I need a code? It keeps showing up at $34. I have never used them before. Kinda weird.

•••
Just as Furquah asked, Do I need a code? It keeps showing up at $34. I have never used them before. Kinda weird.
sign up first , after signing up, login to your panel, then search the domain you wish to register ....I think it will work that way

•••
I tried that already. I think that I will have to open a support ticket. It's kinda weird as I am in the USA. Thank's for the info though.
Would I still have to further? It says $34 euro on every page. I don't get it.

•••
I tried that already. I think that I will have to open a support ticket. It's kinda weird as I am in the USA. Thank's for the info though.
Would I still have to further? It says $34 euro on every page. I don't get it.
Usually the offers are just for EU countries, this time seems that there is a glitch and a few other countries can use the discount...also, tomorrow should end the offer.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back