IT.COM

New Nominalia promo! Up to three .com domains for 0.90 Euro Each!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
THIS PROMOTION HAS ENDED

Just saw that Nominalia is offering a cheap domain registration promotion so I thought I should let everybody know! They're offering up to 3 .com domains for 0.90 Euro each until the 23th of October:

https://www.nominalia.com/?lang=en

Apparently they also had a transfer special that ended yesterday but the promo still appears in their transfer page- so maybe it can still be used? Perhaps someone could test it. Or maybe I'll test it myself later. The transfer promotion they had (it says there it was valid till the 16th of October) was already advertised at NP but it's pretty good. .com, .net and .org could be transferred for 4.90 Euro. Up to 20 domains per account.

I'm new to Nominalia (regged my first domain there a couple of weeks ago) so I don't have experience with transfers etc. Do your due diligence researching them / use them at your own risk.

UPDATES:

1. I'm from the U.S. and I was able to reg 3 domains for 0.90 EUR each- so it should work in the U.S. and Europe. Asia might be problematic.

2. If you need to register for a new account- the nif/cif number that's requested is your tax id.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@boker - if you know, can you change the whois before push or they charge for whois change at any time? : runs off to test :
As far as I know, they charge before as well for any changes, so your best bet is to leave the whois as it is until you transfer away. Also, they premium renewal is around 35euros, but you have the option to choose the standard renewal, without any addons, and that's around 12 euro. The big plus is the transfer, you have the auth code in your control panel and is one of the fastest expedited transfer, my record is 3 hours from register.it to namecheap.

•••
Guys, please help, can't find where to set my nameservers (

Login, your products, click on domain, DOMAIN&DNS, Configuration and DNS management, Start the DNS modification, PROCEED, Edit, save

Last edited:
•••
It is working fine in Nigeria

•••
Guys, thanks for replies for trying to help.
I found out ips for each nameserver at my hosting provider, so the issue is solved.

•••
@usernamex I also sent them a support request a few days ago and didn't hear back yet. But I'm not expecting much with these kind of registrars. As long as the promo is cheap and I can (hopefully) transfer away easily- I accept the issues as a part of the price I have to pay for the cheap domains.
They are one of the biggest registrars in Europe, with around 1,8 millions domains, most of them through register.it( they own register365, names.co.uk, amen.fr and of course nominalia) The problem is that most of the times the offers are only for EU customers, at least regarding their big brother, register.it I have tried to find the fine print for this promotion, but in english there are only a few words, but in spanish there are a few pages, so it's possible that this was a glitch and wasn't meant for customers outside EU, but to be sure, we need a spanish translator. The transfer is expedite, usually under 24 hours, the push is through their customer service, usually takes from a few hours to 24 hours. The big minus is that if after the push you want to change the whois they will charge you, so your best option is transfer away or don't change anything after the push. For me, they always answered in 2-4 hours, so I can't complain about this....also, just around 5% of their customer service reps are speaking english and they don't really work on weekends.

Last edited:
•••
My account was brand new for this promo and it shows that there is a promo offer for a single dot COM for 2.9 Euro ~$3.55 US still available, in case you missed the other promo or want a bonus reg at a slightly higher price. FTR, used my limit of three of the 0.90 Euro for the original promo.

The UI is OK, kinda confusing but works and ticket support is slow (although it was over a weekend) and a little bit of a language barrier, yet they are making progress on my issue. Used chat today and that was faster and more helpful, although my issue was not solvable in real-time so will update after the ticket is finally handled.

ETA fine print, translated from Spanish - date doesn't make sense though
.COM domain for 2.90 € for final clients until 06/10/17 for the 1st year of service (valid only one year) and valid only for 1 domain per client. From the second domain will apply the promotional price of € 9.90

Last edited:
•••
Thank you. It worked fine for me.

•••
Just saw that Nominalia is offering a cheap domain registration promotion so I thought I should let everybody know! They're offering up to 3 .com domains for 0.90 Euro each until the 23th of October:

https://www.nominalia.com/?lang=en

Apparently they also had a transfer special that ended yesterday but the promo still appears in their transfer page- so maybe it can still be used? Perhaps someone could test it. Or maybe I'll test it myself later. The transfer promotion they had (it says there it was valid till the 16th of October) was already advertised at NP but it's pretty good. .com, .net and .org could be transferred for 4.90 Euro. Up to 20 domains per account.

I'm new to Nominalia (regged my first domain there a couple of weeks ago) so I don't have experience with transfers etc. Do your due diligence researching them / use them at your own risk.
I have used them before. Transfer out was fast.

I tried to transfer in for their recent promo. But didn't get the promo price. So, i did not proceed with the transfer.

•••
@domaindroid Thanks. Didn't try transfers. But the cheap registration worked for me.

•••
Not worked for me, I think it's only European promo.

•••
I live in the Asia, when I am trying to register a .com it's showing me €34 reg fees.

Screenshot_2017-10-18-08-38-17.png

•••
Just used it, thanks for sharing.

•••
•••
•••
just delete all numbers and press save

•••
can you push domains between accounts freely?
Pushing at nominalia requires a lenghty procedure, but
transfer to other registrar is very okey

•••
Last edited:
•••
.90 euro worked for me in India. Thank you for sharing the details. :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
They are a domain registry with name Nominalia Internet S.L. and they use their registrar.
The main company is register.it, part of dada group.

•••
•••
Registered new .com from Egypt . worked fine

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back