IT.COM

sales New Liquid Domains Section To Auction your short .coms

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
After discussing Namepros as another venue to consider for 4L.com auctions, I had suggested a section just for liquid domain names, these are the names that tend to be worth more and have a large pool of buyers and bidders.

Eric Lyon does move fast on suggestions that will benefit Namepros and he has now created the Liquid Domain section to auction off the following types of names : NN.com, CC.com, LL.com, CCC.com (price guide), LLL.com, NNN.com, NNNN.com, LLLL.com.

Yes we are aware there won’t be much action in the 2 and 3 L/N.com categories. The three character and four letter.com is where there should be some action and now those looking to bid will not have to sift through other auctions to find the stuff they are interested in.

Source.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Would be nice to have a new auction forum for just 3-6 letter and 3-6 number domains.
Get them all out of the present auction forum.

•••
Sounds like a great way for domains to meet the same purchasers that they would probably have met elsewhere without the seller having to stump up listing and success fees.

•••
Not before time @Eric Lyon and @equity78. What do those people do who are selling at a fixed price. I also like @iowadawg's suggestion.

•••
•••
@Eric Lyon - That's great. Thank you. I asked because it was only auctions mentioned in the announcement.

•••
It is a nice development here! Hope people will not price too low as it is a common practice among domainers; they love to buy too low and sell high.

@Eric Lyon thanks for not considering any bite from sales, but why only .coms?

Cheers. When do we start submitting domains?

•••
@Eric Lyon thanks for not considering any bite from sales, but why only .coms?

Probably because of the LIQUIDITY. You can already post in the approriate forum (not here).

•••
where is the link to the forum in case I have one for submission.
thanks Stub. Cheers.

•••
Marketplace>Domain Names>Liquid Domains>

•••
Ok thanks Stub. found the place. Cheers.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back