Watch
I just picked this baby up today :D So excited ^.^

Here's the quick specs:

3GB Ram
250GB HD
DVD/CD Writer
15.6" High Definition Screen
2.1gHz Processor (AMD)

It's awesome :) Still getting used to the keyboard :P It has smaller keys than what I am used to and a built in number pad, which is a big plus for me :P I hate the top bottoms and never wanted to dish out for the external ones.

Life is going pretty dang good for me right now :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
How amazing! Thanks for sharing this kind of information!

•••
nNice configuration, how much did it cost?

•••
•••
Very cool ... Now your ready to ROCK! Glad to hear things are getting better ..

This is funny ... I just talked to my daughter this morning, on the way to school,
about buying her one tonight.

DELL has a great deal on a 17 inch. (code - 6M361-DNPDDY1)

NN

•••
Very nice.. I finally caved not long ago and bought an Acer Aspire 8.9" Netbook as a backup. Will be using it more in months to come and love it so far.

•••
Nice Laptop
I am glad to see your life is getting on track again.

•••
wow very nice laptop thanks for sharing your information

•••
Congrats on your new laptop. I got a new laptop 2 months ago too ;) but mine was ASUS :D

Still getting used to the keyboard :P It has smaller keys than what I am used to

I was the same way when I got mine :D

•••
Congrats...similar to my compaq laptop

•••
Awesome! I'm very excited for you! This brings back memories of my first laptop :)

•••
2.1gHz Processor (AMD)

How did u manage to get that with an AMD processor, it only comes with intel?? :)

On a sidenote, never buy HP (just go to HP Lies: The nVidia Defect), i have now 3 clients (count is increasing) who are screwed because of the problem HP tries to cover up (talked 2 weeks ago with CBS5.com from the bayarea, they will bring out soon a story about this)

But anyway, i hope you enjoy your new Notebook and you are not running into problems, good luck :)

Cheers,

Liquid

•••
HI

Very nice did you buy me one to.. LOL

I want to move my business to a laptop to with wireless... :)

Tom

•••
•••
Good deal man. I need a laptop.

•••
Can someone help me find out the max ram I can put in this? I looked everywhere and couldn't find it :S I am looking to get it decked out :P

•••
Can someone help me find out the max ram I can put in this? I looked everywhere and couldn't find it :S I am looking to get it decked out :P

Just click on your own link and on that site there are categories, one is "specs" :)

It is saying:

Maximum Memory Expansion 4GB

Cheers

Liquid :)

•••
Yea, I seen that >.< I'm a dope sometimes :P Thanks a lot! Rep coming your way =3

•••
Hey Congrats! I am also planning to buy a new laptop

•••
Nice laptop. I was going to get a laptop but I think I'm just going to get another Dell Desktop (the All In One Studio 19).

•••
Great buy I would say !! Where did you pick it mate ??

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back