Dynadot

For Sale Brand New ASUS A52f XE4 Laptop Computer, New In Box

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
$345 (Paypal Preferred) Shipping in the U.S. is on me. First person to post sold gets the laptop.

I have one brand new ASUS A52F XE4 laptop computer with windows 7 included, still in sealed original packaging. I paid $415 for it but decided I no longer have a use for it and the retailer wants to charge a 15% restocking fee if I return it. I would rather pass the savings on to one of you than back to the retailer so here is your chance to buy a new computer for an awesome price. Check out the description below and let me know if you have any additional questions.

The ASUS A52F-XE4 Laptop Computer is packed with powerful components, capable graphics and communications tools to give you a truly versatile computing platform. Resource-intensive programs are no problem for the ASUS A52F-XE4 Laptop Computer thanks to an onboard Intel Pentium Dual-Core P6200 2.13GHz processor and 4 gigs of DDR3 memory. The ASUS A52F-XE4 Laptop Computer also has an Intel Graphics Media Accelerator HD graphics solution to support its High Definition-ready display. The 15.6-inch diagonal widescreen display has a 1366 x 768 resolution, enough for 720p HD content playback. If you're looking for a larger screen or higher resolution, output your favorite multimedia via integrated HDMI port. The ASUS A52F-XE4 Laptop Computer has built in 802.11/b/g/n wireless, a 0.3 megapixel webcam, and a 4-in-1 media card reader as well. Store your data on the 320GB hard drive or burn it to DVD media with the DVD Super Multi drive. This excellent all-purpose PC comes running Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit operating system.

Memory Type: DDR3 Memory Speed: PC3-8500 Memory Speed MHz: 1066MHz Memory Slots (Total): 2 Total Memory Size: 4GB Maximum Memory Supported: 8GB Screen Size: 15.6" Maximum Resolution: 1366 x 768 Capacity: 320GB Drive Types: Hard Drive Hard Drive Speed: 5400 RPM Processor Brand: Intel Processor Class: Pentium Processor Type: Dual-Core Processor Speed: 2.13GHz Processor Number: P6200 Graphics Description: Integrated Graphics GPU/VPU: Intel Graphics Media Accelerator HD
Lifestyle: Home & Student Condition: New Operating Systems: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit Platform: Laptop Optical Drive: DVD Super Multi Burner Capacity: 4-in-1 Supplemental Drive Type: Media Reader Media Types: Memory Stick Memory Stick PRO Multi Media Card Secure Digital Audio Description: Integrated Audio Audio Chipset: SRS Premium Sound Audio Channels: Altec Lansing speakers Integrated Microphone: Yes USB Ports (Total): 3 - USB 2.0 LAN Ports: 1 Audio Out Jacks: 1 Microphone Jacks: 1 VGA Ports: 1 HDMI Ports: 1 Communications Description: Integrated LAN Integrated Wireless LAN Interface Type: RJ-45 Ethernet Connector 802.11b/g/n Wireless Networking Data Transfer Rate: 10/100/1000Mbps Network Up to 300 Mbps Protocols: 802.11b 802.11g 802.11n Width: 15.2" Height: 1.4" Depth: 10.2" Weight: 5.8 lbs Mouse Type: Touch Pad Battery Type: 6-Cell Lithium-ion Color: Gray Specification Notes: [6] To provide the most accurate specifications, the specifications listed are base upon information provided by the vendor. Integrated Webcam: Yes Webcam Resolution: 0.3MP

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back