IT.COM

parking New landing page for NS5.afternic.com & NS6.afternic.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Just notice the new face of NS5.afternic.com & NS6.afternic.com 🤗
Looks more friendly 🤗

landpage.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yeah, this one is better. At least, no more quotes from brokers for BIN domains (why would one need to negotiate if it is BIN).

•••
As long as there is no trust pilot rating it's great. Dan shows a 4.7 and Sedo lander shows 4.1, only hurts sales in my opinion.

•••
Yeah, this one is better. At least, no more quotes from brokers for BIN domains (why would one need to negotiate if it is BIN).
Yes, I was also getting a bit tired of looking at the same brokers over and over again...

•••
I am not sure I like it.

•••
Afternic ‘s PM is still working on 1999 mode

•••
Looks like they're pulling inspo from Dan now but they did it worse, who designed this? Too much empty space, and the gradient is horrible.

The previous version of ns5 & ns6 looked better.

•••
Looks like they're pulling inspo from Dan now but they did it worse, who designed this? Too much empty space, and the gradient is horrible.

The previous version of ns5 & ns6 looked better.

I sure hope they don't change the ns3 one to something like this.

Not fan of the darker background, especially in such dull and unpopular tones. I am not sure even how those colors are called.

Agree about the spacing as well. Looks like their free summer intern finally got though his HTML 5 101 class and delivered just before heading back to school.

•••
•••
Looks like their free summer intern finally got though his HTML 5 101 class and delivered just before heading back to school.
LOL..

Ded Teletubbie GIF by MOODMAN

•••
So which of their nameservers are best to use now?

•••
So which of their nameservers are best to use now?
I don't know if they have changed, but the last time I used them, if you remove the buy now price the page doesn't show make offer as expected on a for-sale landing page

•••
I just need it to say GoDaddy not Afternic...yep it is fine by me.

•••
hello guys ,
I have this domain biteable.xyz , I used the afternic dns n5 ns6 and added it to afternic dashboard but it does not show the price what's wrong ? I set buy now at 50$

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back