Dynadot

GoDaddy nameservers

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Inframan

Established Member
Impact
I'm using ns5.afternic.com and ns6.afternic.com with my BIN domain. I'm getting the lander with the telephone number. I want the lander with the domain name and the price listed. What do I need to do? Thanks in advance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
In the past, you could change the lander by changing nameservers (ns1/ns2, ns3/ns4, ns5/ns6). A couple of months ago this method has changed. From now on, you will only set ns1 en ns2 as nameservers, and then configure your desired landers in the Afternic control panel. This can be done per domain, or in bulk. You can also set a default lander under Settings > Sale Lander. Newly added domains will follow those defaults.

More info can be found on this page: https://blog.afternic.com/lander-selection-redefining-your-use-of-afternic-landing-pages/

Last edited:
•••
In the past, you could change the lander by changing nameservers (ns1/ns2, ns3/ns4, ns5/ns6). A couple of months ago this method has changed. From now on, you will only set ns1 en ns2 as nameservers, and then configure your desired landers in the Afternic control panel. This can be done per domain, or in bulk. You can also set a default lander under Settings > Sale Lander.
Thank you. I will get to it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back