Dynadot

domains New: Kids-Domain

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
The Kids-Domain was introduced at the socalled root zone on April 4, 2022.

The Kids-Domain is a specialized Internet space for all things kids. The Kids-Domains are a child-centric website address for kids, parents, educators, kids advocate groups and like minded businesses.

Operated by DotKids Foundation, a not-for-profit organisation, the new Kids-Domain is dedicated to kids and the communities that serve them. The Kids-Domain is the the internet space with kids’ best interest at heart.

There are these periods at the Kids-Domains:
• 2022 Aug / Sep - TMCH Sunrise
• 2022 Sep / Nov - Community Sunrise + Pioneer Program
• 2022 Nov - General Availability

Hans-Peter Oswald

baby-1151348_1920.jpg

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Considering my age, .middleage is okay, but may also consider .old because of the length.
Isn't the ngtld going nuts with all new extensions every other day?

•••
A handful of terms are decent, but like every other niche extension no one really cares.

Brad

•••
I thought this had something to do with New Kids On The Block.. but even better, tis an extension for baby goats. And who doesn't want one of those?

In all seriousness, this extension might pick up with the odd company in the future. As with any niche. It certainly has a broad coverage. Toys, recreation, clothing, tv shows, marketing etc. I'm not particularly excited about it though from an investment standpoint and whatever few good terms that fit with it will be already end user priced from the registry.

•••
I don't even want to look at the dotkids twitter feed - it's going to be littered with the current thing and propaganda.

Sure, all kids need to know about the suffering in Ukraine don't they and other things that aren't age appropriate but people that don't even have kids think is now appropriate because they have been brainwashed into believing it is IMPERATIVE that they know about it.

Tell me it isn't true...

•••
Good morning Hans, are you planning to come to London Domain Summit this August? If you are - please let me know and we can think of how to help you to get your message even broader.

Best wishes,
Helmuts

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back