Dynadot

New here need help - Outbound marketing for HireAttorney.net

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Talha khan

Established Member
Impact
How to do effective Outbound marketing for HireAttorney.net ? Please Help!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't love the name... the .com is not developed, and the keywords are not that intuitive (i.e. if I'm looking for a lawyer, I won't type "hire attorney" into the search engine).

As for marketing it, I think the fact that it's non-specific actually makes it harder on you here... Most lawyers do their business in a geographic region and in specific fields. So if they're looking for a domain then they would probably want it to specify that region and/or field (e.g. SeattleAttorney, MichiganDivorceLawyer).

So in a sense, the entire world of attorneys are your potential end users, but because of that, I'm not sure any of them would find value in the name.

You could start by googling the exact term (hire attorney) and just send emails to the first 20 or 30 law firms that come up. If you don't even get a sniff from anyone, maybe move on to another name... but totally up to you if you want to keep peddling it.

•••
I don't love the name... the .com is not developed, and the keywords are not that intuitive (i.e. if I'm looking for a lawyer, I won't type "hire attorney" into the search engine).

As for marketing it, I think the fact that it's non-specific actually makes it harder on you here... Most lawyers do their business in a geographic region and in specific fields. So if they're looking for a domain then they would probably want it to specify that region and/or field (e.g. SeattleAttorney, MichiganDivorceLawyer).

i concur with above viewpoint.

if you must engage, then do it with domains that have "inherent" appeal.
and as @Joe Nichols pointed out, the .com isn't even developed.

in the future, use that as a metric, when making domain acquisition decisions.

imo....

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back