Domain Empire

New here, looking for ideas/input

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Chris Hayes

Established Member
Impact
Greetings all! Used to be a full service ISP in all 50 states with dialup. Sold the customer base years ago but always kept the domain.

Am thinking about selling it (fastwires.net) but this business seems to have gotten complex and full of potential pitfalls. Any info about safe sales appreciated, or even if this might be one you want.
I'm feeling very reasonable on this .

Domain established in 2003 and I've had it since inception.
Set to expire in 2018 but of course, I won't let that happen.
Simply a domain I don't use any more.

Any and all comments welcomed..

Thanks!
Chris

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Interesting posts all around!

Welcome to NamePros!

•••
Hello and a very warm welcome to you at NamePros!:) Good to have you here.

•••
Send the offer to wintechengineering.com.au/fastwire , nothing to lose.

In the past there was AU based OSS Fastwire group company and some years ago (2013+/-) Huawei acquired this company.

Kind regards

Great suggestion, THANKS! Wrote them already!

•••
•••
Thanks to all for the warm welcomes and the great ideas!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Now, I've almost gotten completely out of an IT related stuff. I a lot of reloading and shooting and have the world's largest database on exploded diagrams, manuals game recipes and such. That will always keep me somewhat tied to the market. Mostly now, I make high end knives.
stevespages.com

Are the exploded diagrams located at StevePages.com?

•••
•••
Are the exploded diagrams located at StevePages.com?
Went to post direct links but am not allowed. ;(
You can navigate through the front page menu. 1st link at top, then down to firearms link. That will take you to diagrams and manuals options. Also, on the front page I created "new manuals". I get too many new submissions daily to be editing menus. Better to just have a browsable directory.

•••
Thanks to all for the huge volume of welcomes! Been gone a bit since I had a flood of knife orders to fill and still have 5 more to turn out. I've got months worth of new ones to upload to the website(s)

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back