IT.COM

New here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Juggz

Established Member
Impact
Hey all, new here so just introducing myself. I registered a few domain names and have recently come across the story of a pretty notable guy in the domain name space, it was a great read and has drawn me in. I’m thinking this is something I can get into at least as a hobby and just see how it all plays out. Somewhere along the line I found my way here so this is where my journey shall begin :D

Already suffering from information overload but looking forward to reading through the forums, learning what I can, and making my first purchase that isn’t specifically for my personal use.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Welcome to NP. I wish you all the best:xf.smile:

•••
•••
Hello Juggz :) Welcome to Namepros!

I wish you all the best for your new domaining venture.

•••
Hello @Juggz ,

WELCOME TO NAMEPROS COMMUNITY !!
Keep us posted about your domaining adventures.

Goodluck :xf.smile:

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Welcome to NP. There certainly is a lot of information to take in when you first start out.

How are you planning on making your first purchase? Hand regs or expired domain auctions?

•••
Hey @Juggz

Welcome to NamePros! continue learning , Good luck

•••
•••
•••
Welcome to Namepros, Read as much as you can here, Hope you have a good time. :)

•••
•••
Hey @Juggz

Welcome to NP, hope you njoy ur stand and all the best with your domaining adventures.

•••
•••
•••
Hi Juggz .. welcome to NamePros!

It's a very good thing that you are suffering from information overload .. lol .. that means you aren't making the mistake of registering first and learning later why you bought bad names before informing yourself! lol

Anyhow .. best of luck to you going forward with your domaining adventures! :)

•••
Welcome @Juggz and the best of luck with your domaining!

•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome to NP :) All the best!!!

•••
•••
Hi.. Welcome to NamePros n Wishing you the best..

•••
Welcome aboard. Happy domaining!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back