Dynadot

New here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Juggz

Established Member
Impact
Hey all, new here so just introducing myself. I registered a few domain names and have recently come across the story of a pretty notable guy in the domain name space, it was a great read and has drawn me in. I’m thinking this is something I can get into at least as a hobby and just see how it all plays out. Somewhere along the line I found my way here so this is where my journey shall begin :D

Already suffering from information overload but looking forward to reading through the forums, learning what I can, and making my first purchase that isn’t specifically for my personal use.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi @Juggz
WelcomeNPPuzzle.jpg

•••
I can get into at least as a hobby

A nice way to ease into it...spend some time here reading and learning...go slow and choose quality over quantity...good luck and welcome!

•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
@Juggz Welcome to NamePros n Wishing you the best...

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hey there @Juggz

Sunburst-Welcome-Forum-(Make-big-money-myway2fortune.info)[1].png

Hope to see you around the forum!

•••
•••
Welcome to nP dear.
I am also new here. @Juggz

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
How are you planning on making your first purchase? Hand regs or expired domain auctions?

Hey thanks Arca! I suppose I've already started, I have 4 domains which I hand regged, one for a project I'm working on, and 3 for potential future development. The 3 are up for renewal soon (I can't believe how quickly a year has gone by).

•••
A nice way to ease into it...spend some time here reading and learning...go slow and choose quality over quantity...good luck and welcome!

Thanks for the tips! That's just what I will do.

•••
•••
Really appreciate the welcome everyone!
Will let you know my progress as I go along. At the moment I suppose I have 4 names in my portfolio(?). 2 are for projects though and the other 2 are still up in the air as far as what I will do. Will see what knowledge I pick up here then decide.
Thanks again for having me.

•••
•••
Hello @Juggz !

Welcome aboard to NamePros! :)

•••
•••
Welcome new friend.. We hope you will stick around for a bit. :cigar:

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back