Dynadot

new gtlds New gTLD domain sales come in at $762K in March 2022 up over $150K vs February

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact

Looking back at March there were 341 reported new gtld domain name sales at Namebio. This is compared to 412 in February. Sales totaled $762,229 vs $604,557 last month. Average price per sale came in at $2,235 up from $1,467 in February. Every month it seems there is .xyz and then the rest of the […]
Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
let me guess swetha had 90percent or more of that

•••
When you sell ten domains a week for 78,888 I suppose you just go and buy 10k domains at reg fee for each one. There are so many unused dictionary words out there ready to be snapped up in xypee. I literally mean words that don't get used by anyone now, they're the best.

Last edited:
•••
Thx for the info equity, +1.

Yep, new G's sell. It's almost like they are domain names or something. People even build websites on them. Crazy stuff.

•••
Thx for the info equity, +1.

Yep, new G's sell. It's almost like they are domain names or something. People even build websites on them. Crazy stuff.
If you look on Google at xyz it's pretty much all spam though

•••
It is really only .XYZ putting up any major sales. Trying to lump a thousand other new gTLD in with that one is kind of misrepresentation of the market.

Last month -

.XYZ reported sales - $582K
All other new gTLD combined - $169,000.

There continues to be little interest in 99% of new extensions.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
It is really only .XYZ putting up any major sales. Trying to lump a thousand other new gTLD in with that one is kind of misrepresentation of the market.

Last month -

.XYZ reported sales - $582K
All other new gTLD combined - $169,000.

There continues to be little interest in 99% of new extensions.

Brad
I think Brad that's why maybe now we just start talking about extensions and not have this grand category because it really is only a few extensions that are making any real strides.

•••
all the same, domains with the .xyz extension in the period from the end of 2021 and the beginning of 2022. Registration, resale are conducted more actively

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back