IT.COM

New domain flipper - Looking for connections

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Naushad Sheikh

Established Member
Impact
Hello !
Am Naushad, an Entrepreneur , co-founded an edtech startups and still running. Finding ways to sync in domain flipping game. New to domain game so looking forward for connections and buyers.

May be a good start to share your life experiences and domain flipping game.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Welcome Naushad!

Glad you joined NamePros! You just got your first "Like"! Congrats!

Best of luck friend!

Last edited:
•••
Hey @Naushad Sheikh
WELCOME TO NAMEPROS COMMUNITY !
Hope to see you around and goodluck with your domaining adventures.
Cheers.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Welcome to NP Naushad.

Best way to get started flipping is buying good domains. Beside the the reg' of the day and reported sales threads, a couple of tools I used daily are namebio.com and domainiq.com.

•••
Welcome to Namepros Naushad, Wish you the best. :)

•••
Hello Naushad .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

Do you think focusing only on go daddy auctions will give me a possibilities to have a good sale or shall also focus on sites like flippa ?

I actually suggest you don't plan on buying domains that you simply plan to resell at auction to other domainers. Other domainers .. like all of us .. simply want to buy domains at "wholesale" prices .. your goal should be to buy domains that you can sell at "retail" prices .. to businesses and startups who will actually use them.

Definitely take some time to learn about what makes a VERY good domain ..and not just decent domains. The vast majority of domainers get this part wrong.

Best of luck going forward! :)

•••
Hello Naushad and welcome to np's!

•••
Welcome to NP Naushad.

Best way to get started flipping is buying good domains. Beside the the reg' of the day and reported sales threads, a couple of tools I used daily are namebio.com and domainiq.com.
Thanks for letting me know. Do you think focusing only on go daddy auctions will give me a possibilities to have a good sale or shall also focus on sites like flippa ?

•••
•••
Hi @Naushad Sheikh

WelcomeNPPuzzle.jpg

•••
•••
hello welcome! if you have any questions dont hesitate to send me a pm.

•••
Thanks for letting me know. Do you think focusing only on go daddy auctions will give me a possibilities to have a good sale or shall also focus on sites like flippa ?

Some sites like Namejet.com and Godaddy.com have exclusive inventory.

•••

Namejet.com, Auctions.Godaddy.com, Snapnames.com, and DropCatch.com are the main sites for wining expiring domains.

Flippa is a market place, like godaddy auctions. You can buy / sell there also.

•••
•••
Hello !
Am Naushad, an Entrepreneur , co-founded an edtech startups and still running. Finding ways to sync in domain flipping game. New to domain game so looking forward for connections and buyers.

Welcome and good luck.

•••
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
Hello Naushad .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

I actually suggest you don't plan on buying domains that you simply plan to resell at auction to other domainers. Other domainers .. like all of us .. simply want to buy domains at "wholesale" prices .. your goal should be to buy domains that you can sell at "retail" prices .. to businesses and startups who will actually use them.

Definitely take some time to learn about what makes a VERY good domain ..and not just decent domains. The vast majority of domainers get this part wrong.

Best of luck going forward! :)
noted thanks!

•••
•••
Hello !

Welcome to NamePros mate!

Learn & Grow with this community

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back