IT.COM

New CJ Account

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Zona

Arizona WildcatsVIP Member
Impact
Is it difficult to get a CJ account? Do they review sites carefully or are they willing to open an account for almost any site?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No, it's not difficult. But for the best, apply with your best website.

Getting ShareASale account is way harder than CJ account.

Good Luck :tu:

•••
to get an account at cj.com is easy because some of the merchants you need to put on your site needs application and approval of individual merchants.

•••
Def use your best site to get into CJ.com
After that, start doing your experimentation.
Furthermore, if you build a good relationship with one of the advertisers, try and go direct with them. CJ.com isnt cheap to advertisers, they take about 30% of the commission from advertisers. You'd be able to up your percentage and save the advertiser some money, its a win win...

Just have to check if they have their own in house affiliate system

•••
Uh... I applied for CJ, and got my password instantly. I just need to apply to each individual site. Is there something I am missing?

•••
d0main said:
Uh... I applied for CJ, and got my password instantly. I just need to apply to each individual site. Is there something I am missing?

Nope, your not missing anything :)
Signing up for an account is the easy part,
getting approved by the companies who's links/services
you'd like to offer, takes a little longer. Some, are instant
some are not.

•••
I did just get some instant rejections from certain programs... wonder why?

Also, would you agree that cj is the best affiliate in terms of pay and customer satisfaction? I've tried others like clickbank and clixgalore, and am not fond of some of the sketchy programs that they are promoting.

•••
I like CJ - their pay structure and setup is pretty good
and user friendly.
I've tried clickbank (I don't like it) but I haven't
tried clixgalore.

•••
I did just get some instant rejections from certain programs... wonder why?

Some merchants will reject you automatically if you don't meet certain performance standards. If you really want to get into their program, contact the affiliate manager on the program information page and tell them a little about how/why you want to promote them. If you're convincing, they may let you in.

CJ is good and I've always been paid on time. There are a few bad merchants on CJ but all in all I've been fortunate in finding mostly good ones. I haven't done anything with clickbank, but I tried a few programs under Clixgalore and don't recommend them.

•••
it seems to take weeks and weeks just to familiarize myself with all of the potential advertisers..

•••
CJ approves almost anyone - and because of this:

The question to ask yourself is if you really want to use them. If you make $10,000 a week they will not treat you differently than someone making $1 a week. No personalization... just a number... submit a question and wait 4 days for reply... not my kind of site to be honest.

•••
CJ has a nice variety and I was amazed at the great companies that accepted me since I am just starting out with my websites.

•••
Glad everyone here got their passwords straight away.

I applied yesterday and have yet to recieve my log-in details.

Any Ideas??

•••
My password arrived almost immediately via email.

•••
MJ said:
CJ approves almost anyone - and because of this:

The question to ask yourself is if you really want to use them. If you make $10,000 a week they will not treat you differently than someone making $1 a week. No personalization... just a number... submit a question and wait 4 days for reply... not my kind of site to be honest.

If you make a minimum 10k per month, you can apply to get into a select group(forgot the name!) and get a better treatment.

•••
enlytend said:
Some merchants will reject you automatically if you don't meet certain performance standards. If you really want to get into their program, contact the affiliate manager on the program information page and tell them a little about how/why you want to promote them. If you're convincing, they may let you in.
How do some merchants reject a website automatically? Do they check automatically according to alexa rank / page rank / such. There must be an automated checking algorithm there.

•••
The difficulty in CJ is when you apply for individual affiliate programs of some reputable companies as they manually review your sites and their standard of acceptance can be quite high.

•••
I make a full time living with affiliate marketing and I personally hate CJ. I really don't like their pathetic customer service, shoddy techniques of approval and the way they deal with advertisers. They take a huge margin, typically much higher than 30%. If you want to sign up with some real affiliates networks, go to my blog at http://www.jeremiahcooper.com All of those networks are great and will do anything they can to make you money.

•••
•••
How do some merchants reject a website automatically? Do they check automatically according to alexa rank / page rank / such. There must be an automated checking algorithm there.

Usually based on the affiliate's performance - some merchants won't accept affiliates who haven't proven themselves and look for a certain number of rating bars and/or certain epc/epm stats. They may reject you manually if your website doesn't look like something they want associated with their program - affiliate managers could care less about alexa or page rank

I've had very positive experiences with CJ Your experiences won't depend so much upon CJ (or any other affiliate network) as they will upon the individual affiliate managers for the programs you are promoting. There are wonderful affiliate managers out there ... and there are some idiots!

•••
Do they allow warez sites? :(

•••
CJ very simlpe for register but please choose us location. because it easy for adsvertise approve.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back