IT.COM

New at NamePros... pls guide me.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Bizashish1710

Impact
hi everone.. M new in domain investing and I have few domain in my portfolio, which i want to sell for a decent amount of profit.
Please guide me ho can i use namepros for the same.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi,
The best thing to do is read & learn as much as you can. Don't be in a rush to buy names, and don't be in a rush to get a sale. There is no short cut.

Welcome to np, good luck (y)

•••
Upvote 1
•••
Upvote 0
Hello and welcome to nps! Take plenty of time to read and learn before taking too many steps. Use the search function in upper right corner to find answers quickly.

•••
Upvote 0
Welcome to Namepros! Buy some LLLL.coms for your portfolio and then dabble into two word domains. Good luck! :)

•••
Upvote 0
Very simple:
- Check for Trade Mark before buying
- Ask yourself who would be the end user you can sell to and what type of website it would be
- List for sale somewhere else - you don't make any money by selling here - We only have resellers and low ball offers here
- If a name is available to register - 98% it will be crap/junk name
- Do not copy the wrong things:
-- Taking in 200 extensions
-- Godaddy appraises for $2 million dollars
-- SH, Brandpa, BrandMa approved
etc...

Good luck!

•••
Upvote 0
Don't listen to NP's bots, use your brain.
lol
P.s. (edit) domaining was probably dead even in 2019 and earlier, it can be profitable only if you know something from the future trends, else it is a time, money and energy wasting endeavour. And remember the only ones who make and not lose money are the ICANN, Registry and Registrars.

Last edited:
•••
Upvote 0
Know that a domain will often only sell for 8% to 10% of estibot appraisal. Godaddy appraisal also over-values domains in most cases. Also, note that a domain could take 12 months or more to find 1 end-user in some cases even years. Be careful not to hand-reg too many domains as 90% of the time they will not sell or go for reg. fee as most good domains are taken.

•••
Upvote 0
Hi, welcome to the forum! 😀

In the beginning the trick is to read a lot about domaining to understand well how this business and this industry work. Then when you have a good knowledge about how domaining works you need to elaborate a good sales technique to sell your domains and make money in this business.

Another important thing is to only buy and reg domains after reading and studying a lot about domaining because you take the risk to spend your money in bad domains or in domains that you won't sell.

Good luck in this business 🙂

•••
Upvote 0
cartoon-military-general-salute.jpg

•••
Upvote 0
•••
Upvote 0
•••
Upvote 0
g'day and welcome to NamePros

spend your time wisely, even consider learning how to develop a domain name.

Cheers
Corey

•••
Upvote 0
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back