Domain Empire

New AdSense Login screen!

Spaceship
Watch

MCDomains

DomainSeeking.comVIP Member
Impact
:tu:
Did you notice the hip new AdSense login page today? I wonder if a new AdSense interface is on its way... I definitely think it could use a face lift. More options on the homepage would be nice, less clicking down through tons of screens to get to common reports & other areas.

Not a big topic here, just pointing out the funky change! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yep I noticed and I also notice between this time data of adsense were also not displaying in the proper name. Even today I saw many flaws and slow appearance of adsense.

Seems to me that they are doing really great task at there.

•••
I was first wondering if I typed in the domain wrong :) but all looks good and works smooth as before. No issues here

•••
it nearly gave me a fit when i saw it at first. lol coz I thought something must had gone wrong in my account..

•••
I'd prefer...

to see a higher CPM than a new design!

•••
So they are keeping their login page refresh with the clipart. This one is looking great and inviting new people to join their publishers account as well thats why sign up button is so big and heavy ...

What do you think about strategy ... ??

•••
New layout, seem simpler but looks smarter than previous one.

•••
ya it has more options and i like it

•••
Yes, its cool and better than the formal one.

•••
I am not finding it attractive and professional. Google have name and all webmaster, professionals, web designer look at them. So they should select such kind of style that can be really amazing.

I am sure in coming days also they are going to update the page.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back