NameSilo

The new AdSense

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Was logging into adsense today and they wanted me to try the new adsense.

Pretty impressed with it. Better reports and easy to navigate interface.

One of the few changes that google made recently that I am happy with..

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I didn't like. The big thing I want to see every day is how my individual ad units are doing today. It takes several more clicks to get to that in the new interface.

The data about long term trends is presented in a much better manner. But, that's not a day-to-day concern for me. Also, I write my own analytics when I need them, so I could see where other would get more value out of this.

•••
"I didn't like. The big thing I want to see every day is how my individual ad units are doing today. It takes several more clicks to get to that in the new interface."

Exactly.

•••
"I didn't like. The big thing I want to see every day is how my individual ad units are doing today. It takes several more clicks to get to that in the new interface."

Exactly.

Perhaps designed by the same people who came up with Sedo's new domain search system that nobody knows how to use. :bah:

The KISS priciple usually works for most things but all these companies seem to want to do today is complicate matters.

:td:

•••
I too agree with that. To have the basic information about individual ad units, you need to spend more time in the new design.

•••
It takes longer to find even the simplest data. It has some okay features but it's just overdone for what seems like nothing more than because they could.

Like others have stated - it is nice to log in and get instant daily results.

•••
Change is always difficult. We geeks should be better equipped to handle change but for some reason we aren't.

•••
I actually like it though it'll take some time to get use to where everything is located now.

•••

Exactly.

I do think the new interface has a sharper look to it, but I echo the complaint that it takes longer to bring up relevant data.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back