IT.COM

domains Neustar put "premium" .biz on sale

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
After a campaign start few month ago ( i think october or november 2019 ) they reserved domain names that drop , LLL , LL , NN keywords with high search etc..
Now they think is time to put on table this names but at high prices , model of .co , .tv , .me etc..
Few examples : 42.biz - 3000 $ , 4D.biz - $3000 , boi.biz - $900
Imo - dad move in this day's

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
Why was moved my post here?
I am sell domains ? Or bring a information ?

•••
Do not mention or post any external links in sales listings except in the External Domain and Website Sales, Adult Advertising and External Sales, or Promotional sections. Links to content on NamePros will be considered external links if they appear to be an intermediary to bypass this rule (e.g., never link to a second thread that promotes an external website).[/fullquote] You mentioned a marketplace, domains, and a price which is why the thread was moved. Thank you for understanding.

What ever

•••
Do not mention or post any external links in sales listings except in the External Domain and Website Sales, Adult Advertising and External Sales, or Promotional sections. Links to content on NamePros will be considered external links if they appear to be an intermediary to bypass this rule (e.g., never link to a second thread that promotes an external website).[/fullquote] You mentioned a marketplace, domains, and a price which is why the thread was moved. Thank you for understanding.

What ever

what “marketplace”!
actually provided specific example of how new corrupt .biz premiums. i would appeal that imo.
mods must be overworked, thanks for sharing!

Samer

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back