IT.COM

Network Solutions $1 .com up to 5 domains??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

EGENIUS1

Established Member
Impact
Find Your Perfect Domain Name for $1.00/yr "This promotional pricing is valid for up to five (5), one-year domain name registrations. Service will automatically renew until feature is cancelled. Current renewal is $38.00/year."

Anyone have experience with Network Solutions, good or bad??

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
However, wouldn't you and they agree that if it would take much less time 10 minutes to register 5 domains - if you could register 1000 or even 2000 domains in 8 hours, wouldn't you both agree that paying $2000 for 8 hours of this work might be overpaying in this case?
I like your way of polite discussion. Thank you.

When discussing this kind of work, you miss two things:

1. No one will create 1000 or even 100 domains in one day. Nobody knows what the safe rate is, maybe one 5 domain bunch once a day or one bunch in two days. But for sure not five bunches in one day. So for 100 domains a day, one needs to have like 20 accounts.

2. This is actually not just some "freelance job". People who do this job, use they own accounts, and first they risk their accounts, and second they miss their own profit. It's not too difficult to get a list of domains you can sell at least for $5 each. And instead of this, they are regging domains for others.

Also, as others mentioned, there is a market for this service and the usual rate is $1-2 per domain.

•••
Also, as others mentioned, there is a market for this service and the usual rate is $1-2 per domain.
Are you saying too much? I don't know. But until now I was unaware this was happening (I'm probably too naive). Also the many multiples of accounts. To me, it seems just too much of a PITA. But now it's starting to make sense, of how this game is being played.

But the other thing is, that unless you are truly doing this on your own, you are just eroding your own potential profits by paying others for "services" rendered.

Last edited:
•••
I don't understand what you're saying. Zero work, the domains are uploading themselves? And where does $2 come from, I thought the great deal was $1 per, (or possibly even $0.50, I can't seem to keep up)?

Or someone is doing the work for you?
I think you are confused.

•••
•••
Hi,

If anybody wants to earn some $ and register domain names for me at NameSol, send me a private message. I will pay you $20 for each 100 domain names you register for me (money send via PayPal).

At NetworkSolutions I always receive the following error: "We were unable to process your transaction due to an issue with your credit card information. Please note that multiple submissions of the same order can result in temporary charges appearing on your credit card. To complete this transaction, please contact a Customer Service representative at 1-855-354-0166."

And nothing seems to work (I've tried different credit cards, paypal, different locations etc.) and I always receive this error.

In any case, drop me a dm if you're interested.

P.S. Hopefully this is not too much off-topic :)
make it $50 dollars and we might just have a deal

•••
Please how many days, does it take for network solutions to send you an auth code for a transfer?

•••
Please how many days, does it take for network solutions to send you an auth code for a transfer?
3 not counting weekends

•••
Registered 7 more domains :xf.wink:

AppDae.com and more

You can check lol - its working for me

•••
Anyone has a trick/hack to remove the premium listing price and get it for promo price instead ?
premium-ns.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
im currently trying a eraser and marker, i can make it look close, but if I scroll down it all gets off track.

•••
For doubters about transfers, just got this:

Transfer Successfully Completed

Dear Jim xxxxxx

We appreciate the opportunity to serve your online needs. Your domain names transfer request has been approved for:

Domain Name: L__X.ORG
Requesting Registrar:
Current Registrar: Network Solutions

If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at registrar @networksolutions.com.
Sold it last week, 3 days got transfer code, 4 days to transfer. Works every time.

Last edited:
•••
Ask Afternic to remove the listing of the previous owner.
You saying afternic will honor the request before we have registered the domain ? Have you done this successfully before ?
PS - NetSol is also a marketing partner of sedo.

•••
im currently trying a eraser and marker, i can make it look close, but if I scroll down it all gets off track.
Are you referring to my post ?

•••
You saying afternic will honor the request before we have registered the domain ? Have you done this successfully before ?
PS - NetSol is also a marketing partner of sedo.
Yes I have done it before.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
do all 5 have to be regd in one purchase

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back