IT.COM

domain Need to evaluate my domain worth ! - LoveSel.com

NameSilo
Watch

yMASTER

Established Member
Impact
Hi Guys,

Recently I have hand reg a domain LoveSel dot com.

Need experts advice the min price it can be sold for..

also can it be sold as a Brandable Domain ? ..if yes, then on which marketplace? and how?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The fact that it was available to hand register is the first indication of value. If this term is valuable, why did nobody else pick it up?

What is the significance of this domain? Who would your end buyer ideally be? How would they use this domain to make a profit?

Looking at it, I do not see any obvious use for it. Maybe I am missing something, but I don't see any value here.

•••
thanks bro for a noticeable advice

•••
u need to study domains for 1000hours b4 u have something to evaluate. like all of us here did.

•••
u need to study domains for 1000hours b4 u have something to evaluate. like all of us here did.
Dears,

Need to inform u that before hand regging my created LoveSel.com with concept of somebody making brand or website of selling products with love expressions, like greetings, gifts, etc.....further more I went through godaddy appraisal which gave it worth of above $1500 and NameWorth categorized it on Tier 2 (Super Premium) with value of $15000....and our NP expert are telling it retains no value.

I am confused how to select domain with some real worth...please discuss & advice 🙏🙏

•••
nothing to dicuss u need to study 1000h on yer own. read np and namebio. forget appraisal tools forever. enjoy

•••
Dears,

Need to inform u that before hand regging my created LoveSel.com with concept of somebody making brand or website of selling products with love expressions, like greetings, gifts, etc.....further more I went through godaddy appraisal which gave it worth of above $1500 and NameWorth categorized it on Tier 2 (Super Premium) with value of $15000....and our NP expert are telling it retains no value.

I am confused how to select domain with some real worth...please discuss & advice 🙏🙏
It can have value to someone. Might be Sex or selling business. Just market it. It is not a word, not a chip, so consider as brandable. It is not easy to appraise brandable domains.

Don't use automatic appraisal. Use Namebio.com if there are any other simillar domains sold with the pattern. You can see at Namebio : how many simillar domains sold, how much.

Asking others is also good, but it's better you use Namebio as another source.

Sometime you can get advice from someone, but it says different at Namebio, because domaining is about experience. Some NPs make money from domains those not a trend. Some people make money from CC Tlds with non English. Some make money from make up words. Some make money from emoji domains. But no guarantee you can make money from the same type of domains.

Last edited:
•••
If it meant something like "love self", awesome. Don't see anything in "sel". I'd let it go

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back