Dynadot

NEED Talented Outbound Brokers

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

VPN.com

CEO of VPN.comVIP Member
Impact
Hello,

My name is Michael Gargiulo, CEO at VPN.com. Our domain brokerage business has exploded over the last six months. We have some very talented brokers including @Sharjil and @Darryl Lopes. Both know how to prospect and close six and seven-figure deals.

Recently, we have received an overwhelming amount of exclusive opportunities on domains we simply do not have the capacity to effectively market. This is what brought us to this post.

I am looking for talented brokers who can do the following...
1. Find their own prospects
2. Has closed six and seven-figure deals before
3. Is hungry to grow and build a great company
4. Has little to no ego and is easy to work with
5. Has been in the domain industry 5+ years

If this sounds like you, please take a look at the domains at vpn.com/domains and PM me with why you think we should bring you on and what value you can add.

I look forward to speaking with you. Thank you,
Michael Gargiulo

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
We are always looking for deal-makers who need a growing list of exclusives to work with. Take a look at vpn.com/domains - We are always looking for buyers of these domains and willing to work with anyone who can bring serious offers for our exclusives.

PM me.

•••
•••
Could you DM, Thank you.

•••
DM to discuss options. Will help with outbound asap. I am 24x7 online.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back