Dynadot

news VPN Hires Darryl Lopes, Successfully Brokers Xexe.com Domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

VPN.com

CEO of VPN.comVIP Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
This is odd. I have followed the big VPN.COM story and sale for some time and it was a Virtual Private Network site which is why the domain sale price was incredibly high, as discussed on a DNW.COM podcast. Was not aware if was also a domain name sales venue until now.

•••
This is odd. I have followed the big VPN.COM story and sale for some time and it was a Virtual Private Network site which is why the domain sale price was incredibly high, as discussed on a DNW.COM podcast. Was not aware if was also a domain name sales venue until now.

VPNs do really well for us @namemarket but we constantly get people reaching out asking for helping to acquire or sell a domain. Eventually, we recognized the additional opportunity our domain story naturally offered us because it resonated with many who experience some part of what we did. We quickly started brokering names under VPN.com, as a result.

Trying to convince someone to spend $100,000 or $1,000,000 on a domain name is a bit easier when you have done the same and succeeded. This is one part of our brand that separates us from most domain brokerage firms and why I enjoy it so much. My entire career was built of great domains. I enjoy helping other entrepreneurs grow the same for their companies and families.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbes...ch-domain-names-and-why-investors-value-them/

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back