Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Need some help...

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

ZuraX

Established Member
Impact
42
I need to get ahold of my sister who can get text messages on her cell. I cant call her because she is out of the area but text message still get through. Is there a site online that allows free text messages to be sent in the USA?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
0
•••
If you know what the text message email is, then just go onto your email and do it that way. A friend and I do it all the time; I don't like doing text messages from my cell so I use yahoo or whatever email I want to and do it that way.
 
0
•••
These all want my cell number. I dont have one. :(
 
0
•••
0
•••
I know if you go to some carriers websites you can send a text messages directly to one of their clients if you know the provided number. I would contact the carrier for better assistance.
 
0
•••
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back