Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

What could cause this?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

The Equivocate

Established Member
Impact
13
I was trying to call a friend on from my cell phone to his cell phone and kept getting a busy signal. I then called from my house phone and got through to him, and he was able to call my cell phone back just fine, but I still get the busy signal when I am the one making the call. Text messages also work fine. Also, he's not on the phone so theres not an issue with call waiting (and even if there was, it should go to his voicemail). Has anyone else experienced this before?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back