Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yontox

Established Member
Impact
Wondering what they could go for..

batmanposters.com (has about 2-3k US monthly search volume on batman poster & batman posters)
the0day.com (0day is a term for an unknown exploit in the hackers world)
badbux.com (would be a nice site to offer gift cards etc. on in exchange for completing surveys and such)
nextsells.com (could be a nice aliexpress-like dropshipping store)

Hoping I can get something for these. Thanks a lot

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Batman Posters - Get your money back. The word “Batman” itself is trademarked and owned by DC Comics Warner Communications LLC

Bad Bux - Bad can be slang for "good" ...when something is "bad ass". Something money orientated and trendy, quirky branding ...I think its neat (BB). Mid hundreds territory

The 0 Day - Little value / reg fee

Next Sells - If it happened to be "next sell", I appraise mid thousands. As its "next sells", the plural effects it in this case ...I appraise lower hundreds, to a forgiving buyer. Next sale(s) would be the ideal

Favourite of the bunch: Bad Bux!

Last edited:
•••
Bad bux is short and easy to remember, have to find a niche for it. Thats the one I see with merit. Batman, see above, TM thats bad bux.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back