Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Need php Guru for some script tweaks

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a dealer locater script and I need some work done to it. I am pretty sure what I need is pretty easy. It currently does not allow people to post there store/dealership . It can only be done by the admin. Seems odd but easy to resolve at the same time.

Feel free to PM me for more information about what I need.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Pm Sent
 
0
•••
replied

Thank you to everyone who emailed. It appears this is not such a simple job and its easier for me to find another script
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back