NameSilo

Need hosting for a month

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, can anyone give me hosting just for 1 month ?
I have a good host but they are having some issues right now (under ddos attack). My website is for a family food business and that business season is just starting so its really hurting for it to be down. No DB needed. its just html/php

I dont mind paying a few bucks, just dont want to get locked into a year hosting deal.
I will change nameservers for domain to your server.

really need this soon
thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What kind of traffic and how much do you get? What about space you want?

•••
the site is small, like 10mb. Traffic is minimal, typically less than 50 a day, were running radio ads right now so im not sure.

•••
like i said, i dont mind paying, i just dont want to get locked into something for a year since it will prob be a couple days until my host gets everything fixed, but i cant lose any more time with the site being down

•••
Sure, No need to pay. I have shared hosting. I can give you one free month. I am alloawed to have multiple domains under one account.

•••
you use host mantis? Ive been getting screwed over by them too =/

•••
The hosting reseller I use its $40/yr for up to 5 websites and I have never had any problems. Been with them for years.

•••
Hi,
still looking ? I can offer 1 or 2 months free :)

•••
Having offered the OP what he wanted and setup the account for him he later told me he had to pay for one year in another hosting just as a backup and doesnt need it.....

Oh ... I just remembered I didnt delete the account lol

•••
Server9Host has been into existence since 2013 & we have been assisting our clients all round the world & won their appreciations every time. It gives us immense pride in sharing with you that we expertise in providing Hosting for Linux and Windows, Dedicated Servers, and VPS Hosting very efficiently. We guarantee 99.9%Network uptime, 24x7X365 days support, affordable prices & security.

Exciting cPanel Hosting offer|50% Off
Dedicated Hosting Deal Flat 20% Off
Welcome offers & discounts
email: [email protected]
visit:Server9host

•••
Stop spamming the thread.
If op still needs hosting I can provide him free of charge for a few months.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back