Dynadot

Need Help: New Domain Reseller Account

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello,

I would like to hear from you on the registrar you use/recommend and about any suggestions you may have on a reseller package that I should sign-up for.

I have primarily used OpenSRS thus far, and I am pretty happy with them, but I think it would be more convenient (and cost-effective) to my buyers here and at other fora if the names were at a registrar they do most business with.

I am open to your suggestions on:
* Best priced reseller package for registrations/renewals
* Back orders/ snaps, etc.
* Ease of domain transfers
* Ease of whois/dns updates
* Support

I do have a general idea on what is being offered at different registrars, but I would like to make this decision based on YOUR recommendations in stead of than their sales-copy.

Feel free to PM me if you want to share your insight or wish to offer a reseller package privately.

Thanks in advance for your help.

SlashRoot

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am in love with my new'ish $8.95 Enom Reseller account! :tu:
Nothing beats Enom for ease of use, simple (and fast) "pushes", updating Contact info, URL (free) forwarding, etc. IMHO.
NameCheap ($8.88) enjoys these same benefits and features, as they themselves are one BiG Enom Reseller. GoDaddy "pushes" frustrate the bejeepers out of me, and I still like Dotster, even at $14.95/per. Just my two sense, of course.
You'll find some other threads here, and I believe in the "Newbie's" area regarding especially NameCheap (they are BiG, as I mentioned ... and very popular). Sometimes a "matching", seemless transfer can assist with Sales, depending on the particular potential Buyer(s), of course.
See you soon.

•••
No 1 choice is a Enom reseller account for reselling of domains.
About 90 % of my domains I have at Enom

$8.95 Enom Reseller account you can get for free everywhere.
(pm me if you need one).
Note that its minimum 100 $ everytime you fill up the account.

$6.95 Enom Reseller account is currently going for 350-400 $ on the market.

•••
Currently fastest growing registrar specialized in domain reselling is OnlineNIC. I recently noticed (by checking thousands of whois records) that every day there are more and more domains transferred from other registrars to them.

Dont ask me how i know, but in OnlineNIC whois record there is one trick by which you can notice recently transffered domains to them :D (my little secret :D )

Also, OnlineNIC is one of the best. I have over 100 domains there.

Price range: 6,69-7,99$ for .com/net/org
Support: very very good.

If you need more info on them, PM me.
Also, if anybody needs info about OnlineNIC, i offer my humble assistance. :D

Enjoy.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back