budget: above $500 Need domain for engineering website .com or .co.uk/.uk pair

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

tiletalk

Established Member
Impact
Looking for a domain name to start a civil/structural engineering design worked examples blog.

Send me a pm with your domain name and price in mind. If I like, I will respond.

All trades via Dan .com

Max price $1000 for two word domains.

Single word domains up to $5000

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Sent a number of possibilities by DM

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
All done. No longer needed.

Thank you everyone for sending messages with domain names. A kind kind kind namepros user emailed me a .com domain name that was free to register (couldn't believe it was still available given that even the plural was taken) and more or less matched what i was after.

There were few users whose.com domain names were very good and a .co.uk + .uk domain pair which was exact match for the type of engineering niche I was after but sadly couldn't agree on price with any of them.

What I have realised is people are blindly shooting pm's without reading what the poster is after. people were messaging me with .co, .biz, .info and brandable domain names which in no way suit the niche I was after.

Thanks again. Have a good rest of the weekend.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back