NameSilo

Need an Opinion on recently acquired names

Labeled as opinion in Domain Buying and Domain Purchases, started by Parmeet, Jun 5, 2021

Replies:
Views:

1. Parmeet

Parmeet Established Member

Hi everyone,

It's only been 5 months in my domain journey. I am buying names from auctions, since last 2 months. I'd like to have an opinion if I'm going in the right direction.
    I'd love to hear what changes I should make to my acquisition strategy. Since I don't want names to pile up and then I realize they are not worth it. Below I have mentioned the names.

Please consider budget while giving opinions, since I cannot afford buying domain names in XXX range at this time.
    Except the first name I am planning to sell these names in mid xxx USD.

All except (Imm/unization) are in king

Pocket/Spring
    Linux/Tricks
    Your/Safeplace
    car-char/ger
    Ten/A/Day
    Muslim/Cusine
    Pristine/Forest
    Imm/unization.care
    360/Cafe
    Dr/Surgical
    Sport/Shop365
    Get/it/Bigger
    Learn/Riding
    franchise/Summit
    Crossfit/Trainer
    Comic/Ideas
    Fivebig/Questions
    Wedding/Shoe

Thanks in Advance

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. mr-x

mr-x Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Muslim is a religious identity, not a ethnicity or culture. Muslims in Afghanistan don't eat the same food as Muslims in Indonesia.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2021
  3. Parmeet

Thanks for your reply. I completely agree with your point. Not a perfect name, but I got it in my budget.

Since Cuisine is a good selling keyword, I acquired this name. Also there is a good exact match result for "Muslim food".

Thanks for a second opinion. What about the other names, are they good, ok or bad?

Tips are appreciated.

4. mr-x

mr-x Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Buying fewer average domains will allow you to spend more on better names.

5. skshogun

skshogun Established Member

Your safe place - If you can afford to wait I would price this one in five figures. Great for therapists, social causes etc.

6. skshogun

skshogun Established Member

Crossfit trainer - might do well for outbounding (although Crossfit is a trademark, be careful, don't offer it to actual Crossfit company and trainers working with them on a high level of exposure)

7. noneisnone

noneisnone 444 VIP Gold Account

MuslimCusine.com is still available for hand registration ?

8. Future Sensors

Future Sensors 78% of human domainers will be replaced by robots Gold Account

Yes, but it contains a typo (in original posting).

Last edited: Jun 5, 2021
  9. noneisnone

noneisnone 444 VIP Gold Account

@Future Sensors aha now i see i just copy pasted the name ^^ Thank you

10. myweb1

myweb1 Established Member

I hand-regged Pristine/Forest 2 years ago. I liked the name but wasn't sure if someone would buy it for at least xxx in next 2-3 years so dropped it a few months back.

11. mitch007

mitch007 Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Muslim/Cusine

And consider this .... did you misspell the word cuisine ?

12. Parmeet

I am Sorry for the typo. I have Muslim/Cuisine and not Muslim/cusine

13. Parmeet

I caught it a couple of days back. Even I am not very sure with the end user, but I liked the name. And there were sales on Namebio with "forest" as a keyword and not just suffix. So, trying my luck!

14. Mister Funsky

Mister Funsky Top Contributor VIP

This one I like (there are a few decent ones) the wedding one would need an 's' on the end to give it value. Not a bad start! :xf.smile:

15. Parmeet

Thank you for your replies. The total amount used is around USD 550 and if I take the first two out its 350 USD. Do you guys think it's a good mix of quality and quantity?

Or should I go for better names. It's hard to find a better name under USD 70-100. So, I'm ending my monthly budget early when I'm targeting better names.

As I am in the initial stage, I need some inflow of money. So I want to know 2-3 names in the 70-100 USD range (like the first 2 names) or 10-15 names in the 10-50 USD range (like the other 16 names), which can perform well?

I would like to sell the names I got for 100USD in high xxx to low xxxx range, and the names I got for 25 USD for low-mid XXX range.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice