IT.COM

question Need advice on domain name and business name

NameSilo
Watch

ordersonwheels

Impact
Hi all. I'm new to this forum so please don't start attacking me if I started a thread in the wrong place of the forum. Regarding the advice, my wife and I are in the process of establishing our first business ever. The business will initially consist of cooking and delivering but we are not a restaurant. I'm hoping in the future to branch out to other different industries...just like uber..LOL...

We are stuck on naming the business and thus the domain name, but we shortlisted the list to 2 names. I wish those who read this to give their input. Please note that the business will be an ordering on line of course. The two names are: 1. orders on wheels, ordersonwheels.com and 2. kaza orders, kazaorders.com. We have also registered all kaza orders similar names.

What do you think is the best name? which of the two is catchy or more attractive, etc? Your input is highly appreciated. Thank you.

PS. Oh yes, forgot to mention I live in Canada

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
go to auctions section of this forum and choose liquid domains subsection. There keep an eye for about a month for a good pronounceable LLLL.com for $400-1000 range and use it as your brand.

For example, Netgear launched a brand Arlo for wireless surveillance cameras. Arlo did not mean anything, so they could shape it anyway they wanted. Of course, Arlo.com is a super premium LLLL and would probably cost $5000-10000, but you'd surprised that very good names can be bought even at $400-1000 range here.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back