Dynadot

Advice on making business connections

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi there,

I am the owner of a Romanian company located in Bucharest.

We developed a product named WebHelper. It is a service consisting in online customer service for websites. We also provide business process outsourcing and web related services.

We are looking for a partner company in US to promote or sell our services. We have tryied so hard to promote us on websites and online business directories or by sending emails but without any luck. Maybe the web and email is not the right answer!?

Can you offer some direction .. what else we must try to find our future business partner in US.

Thank you for your time and I am looking forward to your feedback.

Best regards,
Claudiu

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
what exactly does webhelper do? do you have a demo? a little bit more info would be helpful>

•••
It is offering live chat support (tech/customer care/sales) for any online business. We provide operators and complete services. You can see a demo on our website. We also provide call back and other services like business process outsourcing.

•••
I may be able to assist you, if th eposition is not yet filled.

Just PM me.

•••
Claudiu,

I have a proposition for you. We will help you out distributing the product in Canada, where we are located, meanwhile you will help us out with our product in Romania.

Please contact me at [email protected] and I will let you know exactly the deatils.

Marco

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back