Dynadot

Need advice - Best site/way to sell my new portfolio - aveair .com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

dilic89

Impact
First of all, hello to all members here. I am both new to this forum, and to flipping domains, so I need an advice. I recently acquired a couple of domains, which were expired and looked good to me.

Could anyone please suggest the best method of selling my domains, where, and which price tag should I put on some of these, because I don't really trust the domain appraisal websites.

Here is the list, all are .com domains (i can't post links as a new member):

aveair .com
cuehue .com
finersounds .com
hiphophat .com
hipships .com
hitkingdom .com
picsbe .com
upitty .com

I apologize if this thread is posted in the wrong forum category, I would just like to get some feedback from some of the more experienced members of the forum. Thanks in advance

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi

whenever I read a new members post and they say they are new to flipping domains
then I wonder, if they have learned how to "buy domains too

selling domains is NOT like flipping houses

a house has a certain value and after it's rehabbed, value increases, then it's flipped for a profit

a domain, just registered typically doesn't come with instant value
and, many dropped domains don't either.

those who've been in domaining for a few years, know that a flip may only happen once in a while.

it's not an everyday occurrence and many domain owners may hold names for several years before selling... in an effort to get highest roi possible.

as for your domains

if you were giving them away for free, I wouldn't take em

maybe others may give more favorable opinion, but I don't see anything there, that I could take and make a worthy sale from.

my advice, keep reading and try to learn what to buy, before trying to buy to sell.

Good Luck!

imo…

•••
This should be moved to Appraisals section.

The best way to sell domains, is to own domains that somebody would want - badly.
These names don't look very desirable.
So if you just registered them and although you say they recently expired, they were probably available for a reason.
I think you should study the market before you buy anything, don't buy stuff just because you think it's 'cool'.
Everybody can register names like these, people are not going to buy a name from you unless it's quite good.

•••
Hi Dilic89 !
As a new member , you can read and learn more and more before buying domains,
NPs threads contain valuable info that can help you .
Good luck

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back