Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidLSander

Established Member
Impact
Hello there,

I am new to this forum and domain name investing. Like most of the people here I have a small portfolio of domain names . some good , most mediocre. I would really like to build some contacts . I am particularly interested in putting my domains to work. I want to retain some domains and maybe lease or park them.
Also I would like to focus on selling some of them that I believe have some value.

I have 2 major types of domains. Keyword related .. i.e. buyseashells.com , careersdeveloper.com

and brandable domains. i.e. 4u00.com jarool.com , beweet,com ...

I would love to get some opinions on pricing and strategy. I plan to reinvest these do this for my children so I have a reasonable portfolio and get more experience in acquiring the right domains.

Thanks in advance for reading this.

David

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Welcome to NP! Please browse around and learn from the experts before you start investing.....good luck!!

•••
•••
g'day David and welcome to NamePros

Research the forum, domain sales, current niche's & focus on domains for end users

Cheers
Corey

•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
Welcome David! Do you have a portfolio site showcasing your domains?

No I don't I should build one probably. any tips

•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome to NamesPros! Happy domaining! :xf.cool:

•••
Welcome to NamePros!

Best of luck with your domaining adventure :)

•••
•••
Hey @DavidLSander

Welcome to NP

Hope you njoy ur stay and all the best with ur domaining adventures

•••
wellcome to Np .best of luck

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
We all are excited to work with such a great professional like you. We are there for any kind of help and assistance that you may need. Welcome aboard!

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back