NameSilo

Need a Website

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

JamesFNomar

Established Member
Impact
0
Hello. I am looking for a developer who can do this for me- and cheap!

I am creating a website for an online christmas list- where people can view other family members chistmas lists and can create their own.

Site Breakdown:
For the user to sign-in using a password/ username and then sign onto their 'group' (example: 'Smith Family, Weymouth MA')

Then they can choose to go their own list or view other lists. (total of 3 pages)

When viewing other lists, you will see who they are, what items they want, description of the item, where you can buy it, and a row for questions from other people. There will be a checkbox where people can check what they have bought.

The person who signs on though cannot see his/her own items that have been checked off.

If possible I would like it so people can just fill out a form and upload their list themselves.

Here is a link to a guy who did something similar: http://brianschaefer.net/

I am willing to pay up to $50.00 for this site. I am not a company so I do not have a lot of money. If you, or anyone you know can do this, please email me! [email protected]
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
50.00... this is a lot of work...
 
0
•••
Ye it is alot of work, yo guy i think you should learn this stuff by your self! ANd then do it! And then if someone ask for you, tell them how mcuh you sellin it for?
 
0
•••
Why don't you just use his script?
 
0
•••
hmm, would you want the script to be unique or could we sell it to other people as well?
 
0
•••
Jokez, I am asking for this service because I do not how to go about doing this, and Christmas is coming up too quick. Would take me far too long to figure this out when I could just have someone else do it.

Are there any easier ways to make a site like this that would be able to be done for $50.00 or less?
 
0
•••
well if your not too lazy you could do 90% in html and just use php for the login.
 
0
•••
you'd have to use php for actually most of it, inputting the lists, group id's (for the different families/friend groups or whatnot) and should probably store all of this into a mysql database..
 
0
•••
Yeah, way more than 50$ ... just use the guy's script, it looks good already!
 
0
•••
k, thanks
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back