NameSilo

Need a reliable Project manager

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

leftfielder

Established Member
Impact
122
Me: I'm looking to outsource graphic design at a reasonable rate and want strong reliable teammates to back me up in a business I started recently.

Team: Currently on my team is a web designer who designs phenomenal minimalistic sites with usually a 2-3 day turnaround. That kind of service can't be beat. He can vouch that I pay what's fair and I pay fast.

You: A graphic designer who is phenomenal at sketching, graphic layouts on tshirts, vinyl banners, business cards, etc in a timely fashion in .eps format. Your most important skill is color theory. This part isn't about me but I love bright and pastel colors.


The most important part of our agreement is the designs you produce for me are solely mine and payment is received immediately after completion. Please ask any questions you may have. I'm looking to bring a few people on, on a paid trial basis, and then make my final decision. Please submit portfolios now.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back