IT.COM

Need a laugh? BindersOfWomen.com on eBay, starting @ $19k

NameSilo
Watch

Archangel

randypendleton.comTop Member
Impact
And now for something totally stupid:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/290794006243?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

From the owner, who I suspect is spamming everyone:

This domain name name is a shorter version of the hottest political domain of this week, Bindersfulofwomen.com which we wrote about several days ago as being registered by a Democratic Super Pace 90 seconds after the phrase was uttered by Mitt Romney in this weeks presidential debate.

It won't sell for $5, let alone 5 figures. But it's worth a laugh at how dumb some domainers are.

And no: I have no sympathy for ppl who hear a phrase, reg a domain for it, and try to get 4-8 figures from it. What use would this domain EVER have? It's not even the the exact phrase! The guy who regged it just wasted his money. To the idiot who regged this: yesbutididntinhale.com is available.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If I understand correctly...Battleship was the "buzz word" of the last debate...

•••
•••
Yeah, this is the "binders of women" of the 3rd debate.

Let's laugh some more: This auction ended -- and the owner RELISTED IT with the SAME moronic $19,000 starting bid. Really, how can we NOT make fun of this guy? I know the general consensus with ppl but he seems to be putting hope into it that his POS domain will net anything more than it's worth (it's not even reg fee). A domain is only worth what ppl are willing to pay for it. So, quick show of hands: who'd have even registered this for $10? Who here would pay $10 for it? Answer: Zero (unless there is a exceptional person here who'd be willing to go $10 for it)

"Horses and Bayonets."

•••
"Horses and Bayonets."

Thanks..was going by all the facebook pics that I seen of the two contenders playing battleship

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back