Dynadot

Need a few trusted appraisals on video-proxy.com domain & website!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

solcatalyst

Established Member
Impact
Hey there everybody,

I need a few appraisals based on
your brokerage & aftermarket expertise!

The domain and website is:

http://video-proxy.com
strong Alexa rank with steady traffic
and with the least amount of monetization - eatninf $50-80/month.
Ive got much higher revenue ads with a very strong CPM of $2 - $10 I just haven't taken the initiative to place on the site, so revenue should really be double that. That's in the next 24 hour "to do" list ;)
I am not selling the site or domain
I just need some references for appraisal price points for asset reporting.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks guys :))

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Traffic domains generally differ from normal domain sales. People are willing to pay multiples of monthly revenue, whereas the more you earn per month, the more you can sell for upfront. Just depends on the buyer and your eagerness to sell

•••
600-1200 based on revenue. I don't think the name itself adds much.

•••
I agree with you both. I tend to think that the name is only half of it. I appreciate you guys taking the time to reply to the thread! The website is just one of many in which I am just running some quick numbers based on my own experience with the industry. I believe my own appraisal of the domain and site is right on the money coming in around $1200 with a current revenue of around $50- 80 a month.
The SEO and marketing has been well strategized for the site to rank well through pages 1-3
under optimal keywords. I've been focusing on other projects, and keeping up with the marketing
and ranking can sometimes be a bear! Gratefully the initial rounds of marketing were well footed in
quality backlinks and social media marketing - so with no marketing in easily 5 months, it's holding well in Pakistan and globally, being well under a million Alexa. I'm not selling the site, several months back I entertained it and listed it, and $1200 was the high bid. I wasn't willing to let it go knowing that I can ramp the revenue up to $100/day with the CPM networks which sought out the site for high CPM ads.
I figure ramp it up as a higher valued property and sell later for a much higher return ;)

Thanks again guys! Have a great weekend

~C

•••
I agree with you both. I tend to think that the name is only half of it. I appreciate you guys taking the time to reply to the thread! The website is just one of many in which I am just running some quick numbers based on my own experience with the industry. I believe my own appraisal of the domain and site is right on the money coming in around $1200 with a current revenue of around $50- 80 a month.
The SEO and marketing has been well strategized for the site to rank well through pages 1-3
under optimal keywords. I've been focusing on other projects, and keeping up with the marketing
and ranking can sometimes be a bear! Gratefully the initial rounds of marketing were well footed in
quality backlinks and social media marketing - so with no marketing in easily 5 months, it's holding well in Pakistan and globally, being well under a million Alexa. I'm not selling the site, several months back I entertained it and listed it, and $1200 was the high bid. I wasn't willing to let it go knowing that I can ramp the revenue up to $100/day with the CPM networks which sought out the site for high CPM ads.
I figure ramp it up as a higher valued property and sell later for a much higher return ;)

Thanks again guys! Have a great weekend

~C
If you can make $100 a day then you'd be crazy to sell haha B-) Best of luck.

•••
If you can make $100 a day then you'd be crazy to sell haha B-) Best of luck.

Exactly why I'm not selling it ;)
Just about ready to go live with the new proxy and jump it and it's sister sites
up the google chain!

•••
So why do you ask if you don't want to sell it?)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back