Need a trustable brand name for a company

name should be world wide usable but .com only

Example inside globe .com, cityunion.com

short names are preferred

Need more than 3 domains

Budget: upto 1000$

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Any specific areas? Finance, tech, shop etc ?

•••
•••
Could you provide a little further information, such as the type of business, and/or the types of products or services involved? I'm sure everyone could provide you with much more helpful options with a bit more guidance. Also, what is the max budget per domain? Thanks.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
PM sent

Cheers

Monkeyboy

•••
•••
•••
Pm sent again with newly added domains

•••
You need to be more specific - when you are specific you will get more appropriate domains. If I have something that satisifies your wants I will message you - if I don't I will not. But it is pointless to reply to something so very general, and lacking any description.

Best wishes

•••
•••
•••
You need to be more specific - when you are specific you will get more appropriate domains. If I have something that satisifies your wants I will message you - if I don't I will not. But it is pointless to reply to something so very general, and lacking any description.

Best wishes
Exactly! That's why I can't understand why so many people send replies to such an ambiguous request. Waste of time for everyone.

•••
I sent him CitiGlobe.com that is about all he asked for lol. maybe its just other resellers fishing for anything.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back