Domain Empire

Namesystem.com SUCKS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I have a domain I have been trying to renew there for almost a month now, a domain I purchased from someone years ago. Only one I have there.

Their credit card system does not work on their site. I used multiple credit cards, on different PCs, different browsers.

All that happened was that they held onto my money for a few weeks - while not actually renewing the domain.

I have tried time after time after time after freaking time to call them. No answer, you have to leave a message - on both their sales and tech support line.

I got ONE response from their [email protected] , promising to call me yesterday, but of course they did not call me, nor are they answering emails or phone calls today.

If I lose that domain I am going to be -so- very p----- o--.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No response still, though I did send a complaint in to ICANN. Maybe that is overkill, but I was irritated.

Here is a streetview of their address, can't figure out if they work out of the car wash or the mexican restaurant, lol:

NameSystem.com

•••
No response still, though I did send a complaint in to ICANN. Maybe that is overkill, but I was irritated.

I don't think that's overkill. Best of luck man.

•••
Have they answered you, the OP?
Have you solved your issue?

•••
They finally contacted me yesterday evening by email and apologized for the slow response. I have yet to talk to them on the phone, but from the email they are apparently taking care of the issue.

It is unfortunate that I had to go into p----- o-- mode in order to get a response. But better that than losing a domain.

•••
if that domain is so important to you, i would sugguest you to transfer it to another registar...

•••
Yes, JFS, I might at that, though I do want to talk to them on the phone and find out what the issue with their credit card system is. It wasn't that it was overly important, it's just that I wanted to have a say in whether or not I was dropping the domain. Years ago - back in 2003/2004 - I was earning decent money from the domain, and it is something I am looking to restart.

If they take care of me, I may delete this thread, no one wants to have a forum thread telling the world that their business s---s.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back