Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

web.com sucks!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Albert

VIP Member
Impact
15
What your guys feedback about them?
I felt disappointed with them.
I ordered a domain with times last week and didn't get my domain yet till today so i go to myvaluehost.com to register and their support is good got my domain now.
It's okay for me but i checked my visa history i found they charged me?
Should i issue a chargeback ?
I emailed them a few times last week but didn't get a reply.
Yesterday i mailed them about the wrong charge and wanted to chargeback to them. They quickly replied me and ask me to call their billing. I had difficult about this because i am not from USA is it expensive to call oversea.
What should i do ?
Btw, can anyone suggest any good registrar whois cheap like 6.95?
Thank you.
Web.com SUCK!!!8-X
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Yesterday i mailed them about the wrong charge and wanted to chargeback to them. They quickly replied me and ask me to call their billing.

They want you to spend $$ for a call just to contest a charge? I say forget it. Just call your bank for a chargeback.

Btw, can anyone suggest any good registrar whois cheap like 6.95?

godaddy.com still has $6.95 .info and $4.95 .us/.biz domains.
 
0
•••
looking for .com registration :)
Thank you sir.
 
0
•••
I had a similiar issue with web.com. I tried to register a name 6 months back. The registration failed but they charged me. It took a few calls to get sorted out. I do not like them, I prefer regfly much better
 
0
•••
I would perform a chargeback too if that is what they are doing to you. Ev1servers.net isn't too bad if you do not need any advanced features!
 
0
•••
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back