NameSilo

Namesilo push

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Premiums

find.venturesTop Member
Impact
The following domain(s) cannot be pushed since they are currently set as locked, are part of an active marketplace sale or cannot be pushed:
how to fix it?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Either unlock or remove marketplace listing?

•••
Click on "manage my domains" that will list all your names. The pretty icons will show you which (or both) blocks your push. To remove a name from the market place - click on the market place link, list your active sales, and select the name in question. There is a button at the top which says remove from marketplace or something like that. Take off locking by clicking on the lock status icon in the entry for you domain on the management page.

•••
Follow @Kuffy's explanation. That's all you need

•••
I do not use namesilo anymore..Paying with Paypal but is asking for credit card details.
its a bit fishy...

•••
Are you buying or selling?

If you are buying, then buy the name through the NS market place, and transfer it later. You don't lose anything by doing this, and you gain the strength of Name Silo insurance around you.

I'm assuming the name is registered with Name Silo ( it wouldn't be a push if it wasn't ), Persuade the buyer to open an account to receive the name. You can even offer him a $1 discount by using the promo code - SECURE if it will help.

•••
Namesilo is a top registrar no worries there sir.

•••
unlock and take away privacy.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back