NamesCon Open House - Sunday 7-9 pm

NameSilo
Watch

Rob Monster

Founder of EpikTop Member
Epik Founder
Impact
Greetings friends of NamePros.

I just sat down with @Bob Hawkes here at NamesCon. Good times. See photo below. This is actually Bob's first NamesCon. He is a great guy. I look forward to meeting more NamePros folks here.

If you are at NamesCon, Epik will be hosting a hospitality event in the Chairman's Suite on the 15th floor of the Tropicana Paradise Tower overlooking the Vegas strip tonight, Sunday (Jan 27, 2019), from 7-9 pm.

We'll give out Epik baseball caps and some of the always-popular Epik.com pens, plus some local catering. If you are joining us, let us know here, or RSVP to [email protected]

upload_2019-1-27_11-55-29.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Two of the nicest active NP members that offer this industry much. Great pic!

•••
Bob has dived headfirst into domaining, and no signs of letting up. WTG, and thnx for keeping it real for us back here behind the screens, Rob.

•••

Forget the pens, the hats are superb! Why? Because non-domainers will think "epik" is some kind of new hipster clothing line with a trendy name! I'd wear one.

Kudos, Rob! :snaphappy:

•••
125471_35ca7d59d3f3d89abea18a67fde6abf7.png

Robert2

It just occurred to me that there are two Roberts in this picture: Robert squared!

•••
•••
Greetings friends of NamePros.

I just sat down with @Bob Hawkes here at NamesCon. Good times. See photo below. This is actually Bob's first NamesCon. He is a great guy. I look forward to meeting more NamePros folks here.

If you are at NamesCon, Epik will be hosting a hospitality event in the Chairman's Suite on the 15th floor of the Tropicana Paradise Tower overlooking the Vegas strip tonight, Sunday (Jan 27, 2019), from 7-9 pm.

We'll give out Epik baseball caps and some of the always-popular Epik.com pens, plus some local catering. If you are joining us, let us know here, or RSVP to [email protected]

Show attachment 108334
Thanks for sharing (y) and enjoy Vegas! :xf.smile:

•••
Bob and Rob :)

Like already mentioned...
Both are nice and very active members....
It is really nice to see together in main event...

I had some good interactions with Bob...and recently got chance to discuss with Rob...both are always accessible on @NamePros

@Bob Hawkes
@Rob Monster

Good luck,
Ravi

•••
The Epik reception was a fun event! Thanks to @Rob Monster both for generosity in giving me an interview early in day (what I learned will be the basis of a couple stories at NameTalent and summaries at NPs) and for hosting reception.

Agree with @Addison that the Epik hats will become a fashion statement. Plan to wear mine a lot during my walks around Victoria, and I am sure will spark interest and opportunities to spread the word about domaining.

Enjoying my first NamesCon and meeting many people I knew online only before.

Bob

•••
Two Veterans there. Hope you guys had a blast. Looking forward to reading more stories of Namescon.

•••
Agree with @Addison that the Epik hats will become a fashion statement. Plan to wear mine a lot during my walks around Victoria, and I am sure will spark interest and opportunities to spread the word about domaining.
Bob
We'll give out Epik baseball caps

Leftover hats from NC = Great giveaway contest here on NP (shipping/handling to be determined)..

Enjoying my first NamesCon and meeting many people I knew online only before.
Bob
Everyone finally Met Bob, did they?

•••
Leftover hats from NC = Great giveaway contest here on NP (shipping/handling to be determined)..

Anyone needs an Epik hat, email to [email protected]. We'll send those out. All she will ask in return is a selfie-photo with your hat, preferably posted on social media.

•••
Is it possible to see the auction via a live stream?

•••
Enjoy Rob looking good with caps on

•••
With all that smiles from two great guys, I'd say it's an epic shot! :xf.smile:

•••
OK guys, one more Bulloney shot, this time from the Christian Domainers Breakfast that Epik co-sponsored this morning with the American Bible Society.

Richard Morris is rocking the mascot, and he shared his new brand which is his license plate that just arrived. Name Guy.

upload_2019-1-29_11-15-46.png

Last edited:
•••
Thanks again for your amazingly friendly and helpful nature @Rob Monster, and the great hospitality from Epik at NamesCon2019. My Epik cap will be out in Victoria today while I look after my grandchildren at the local park, and perhaps will be the spark to help educate on domain names as they ask what the hat is about!

Thanks for the pic of Richard with his awesome license plate - was nice to meet him and so many others face to face at NamesCon. I now see that why my domaining is missing is having a mascot, so must think about an appropriate mascot for the next domain meeting.

I see that ICANN is meeting in your back yard in 2021 @Rob Monster. With so much domain activity in the area is a great choice.

Bob

•••
Back