Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
The people over at .Club are looking to bring .com and other extensions into their Names.Club marketplace. Jeff Sass said, "We're very excited to make a much wider range of brandable and keyword domains available with 60-month Easy Payments, as we are confident paying monthly is an attractive way for businesses, startups, and entrepreneurs to build a brand on a great premium domain." I think … [Read more...]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I wish Godaddy would offer something like this for Godaddy-registered domains since they would control the registration. I believe I mentioned it to my rep perhaps seven years ago or so but big companies are resistant to implementing new ideas. Actually even EFTY does not offer this option in its listings. However, the reality is most potential buyers do not want to be making payments over a multi-year timeframe for a domain. They just want to pay $50 or less one time and be done.

•••
wat happened...

wasn't enough .club to beat the drum for their platform?

:)

imo...

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back